The Student Room Group

Looking for someone who is good at using Photoshop

Do you have a knack for photoshop and photography?

Looking to make quick money out of a fun hobby?

Well...

I'm looking to offer a part-time job to anyone here who would like the idea of using their photoshop skills in editing pics for an e-commerce website ( basically a clothing website like ASOS) Decent photography skills are required too.

A DSLR camera will be provided to you to use in the role, if you don't currently own one.

Preferably, I want someone that is based in London.

I will be offering £10/hour.

If you're interested, email: [email protected]

In your email, you'll need to include:
Your CV
Additionally, you could tag in some sort of portfolio ( highly desired but not essential)

A high resolution image of any sort of clothing item that you own ( i.e a t-shirt, pair of trousers etc) that is edited on a white background and looks presentable for a clothing website.
(you'll need a couple 5-6 of these if you're unable to show some sort of portfolio).
(edited 7 years ago)
Serah.exe is good at photoshop stuff
Original post by mercuryman
Do you have a knack for photoshop and photography?

Well...

Im looking to offer a part-time job to anyone here who would like the idea of using their photoshop skills in editing pics for an e-commerce website ( basically a clothing website like ASOS) Decent photography skills are required too.

Preferably someone from London since that's where I'm based.

Pm me if you're interested!

What sort of money are you offering?
Reply 3
Post edited automatically
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
What sort of money are you offering?

£10/hour.
Have picked up a few things from PHLearn but still in the process of developing my skillset. Moving onto his intermediate work when I get a chance.

https://www.instagram.com/croszovers/

That's some stuff I've done over the past few days but nothing special. 2nd pic is a jersey swap design. Based in High Wycombe, just outside of London.
Reply 6
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple

Hi,

Please email: [email protected]

In your email, you'll need to include:

Your CV

Additionally, you could tag in some sort of portfolio ( highly desired but not essential)

A high resolution image of any sort of clothing item that you own ( i.e a t-shirt, pair of trousers etc) that is edited on a white background and looks presentable for a clothing website.
(you'll need a couple 5-6 of these if you're unable to show some sort of portfolio).
Reply 7
Original post by Eternalflames
Serah.exe is good at photoshop stuff

Yeah, she deffo is, let's see what she says
Reply 8
Bump squared
Reply 9
You can send it whenever you can! :smile:
Yes, you're the PhotoShop queen! :adore:
And you don't really need great photography skills. I really need someone who is just really efficient at photoshop. Like I know the basics for editing and stuff on CS6, but I'm not efficient in editing bulk pictures really quickly. So thats where you come in. :rolleyes:
Yes you are.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending