The Student Room Group

Racism on Manchester Tram

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
There was enough space for him to barge over to the door after other people decided to step in...finally lol. But he did nothing when they tossed the beer? Despite size difference? And yea the "attackers" did a legger so he probably didn't report them did he? He should've used his size to restrain them like a real hero. He can get all wound up when they toss little sprinkles of beer but says nothing when the man is verbally abused with slurs? :rolleyes:

And I'm sure you'd have jumped in, gone full Rambo and taken all 3 on at once?

Which would have achieved nothing beyond getting the snot beaten out of you and at least a caution for assault.

Not smart.
Well, this thread is vile. Love how the same people that cry "we aren't xenophobes!!!" are now pretending racism doesn't exist, and white people are the most oppressed group in history. Leavers have a severe victim complex.
These people would drink bleach if they thought it would help their immune system fight immigrants. Thick as ****.
Original post by JordanL_
Well, this thread is vile. Love how the same people that cry "we aren't xenophobes!!!" are now pretending racism doesn't exist, and white people are the most oppressed group in history. Leavers have a severe victim complex.

Only the stupid think racism doesn't exist.

Only the blind think it only started last week.

You're in the latter camp.
Original post by 0to100
Calling me racist without knowing me? This could be grounds to report you but I'm not as petty as most remainers.

Hahahaha...Reporting someone..well that is a first.

Know what? You spend your time defending racists on this thread. That is all I need to know.
Original post by Drewski
And I'm sure you'd have jumped in, gone full Rambo and taken all 3 on at once?

Which would have achieved nothing beyond getting the snot beaten out of you and at least a caution for assault.

Not smart.

What're you talking about? You can't even see I'm alluding to the (actually I'm literally stating, not alluding to anything) that no one on that tram, the 50 of em, did anything, despite acting so enraged on the web! especially people against brexit! If they had all actually CARED about the man getting racially slammed then many more of them would have got in the lad's way. Once people finally started moaning and standing up the lads did a legger; did you see the vid, seriously :colonhash: So it would've never been me or anyone up against 3 if I were on that bus and if people actually cared to step in earlier to help anyone address them. Do you get it? :colonhash:

Original post by JordanL_

Not sure what you're getting at. Who's pretending racism doesn't exist and don't even bother with your bullcrap about "I wasn't speaking to you" well you're definitely indirectly addressing me aren't you. :rolleyes: No one here is pretending racism doesn't exist, I at least acknowledge there is racism also in the remainer camp :h:
Original post by DorianGrayism
Hahahaha...Reporting someone..well that is a first.

Know what? You spend your time defending racists on this thread. That is all I need to know.

It's only been about an hr on and off. You're defending racists as well being a remainer, but you're so thick you don't realise that do you? Just pretending to be self righteous? The main reason most remainers voted to remain. And they chat about destroying the economy, which was already ****ed. It would've been ****ed if we remained because mass migration only allowed people to live in poverty. Like you care about racism :rofl:
Original post by 0to100
What're you talking about? You can't even see I'm alluding to the (actually I'm literally stating, not alluding to anything) that no one on that tram, the 50 of em, did anything, despite acting so enraged on the web! especially people against brexit! If they had all actually CARED about the man getting racially slammed then many more of them would have got in the lad's way. Once people finally started moaning and standing up the lads did a legger; did you see the vid, seriously :colonhash: So it would've never been me or anyone up against 3 if I were on that bus and if people actually cared to step in earlier to help anyone address them. Do you get it? :colonhash:

What are you expecting them to do? Seriously, what should the passengers do? They ran off at the first stop they got to.

I don't blame any of them for not stepping in physically, they're only human, they don't want to get involved, they don't want to get themselves assaulted by 3 drunk idiots. They recorded it, they reported it, the idiots got arrested. That's the perfect response.

Seriously, what would you have done?
Original post by 0to100
It's only been about an hr on and off. You're defending racists as well being a remainer, but you're so thick you don't realise that do you? Just pretending to be self righteous? The main reason most remainers voted to remain. And they chat about destroying the economy, which was already ****ed. It would've been ****ed if we remained because mass migration only allowed people to live in poverty. Like you care about racism :rofl:

Or maybe you are too thick to prove it.

hahaha

Love how you are trying to change the subject from you defending racists.
Racists incidents up 57% from racist white nationalists since Brexit.

No surprise there.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Drewski
What are you expecting them to do? Seriously, what should the passengers do? They ran off at the first stop they got to.

I don't blame any of them for not stepping in physically, they're only human, they don't want to get involved, they don't want to get themselves assaulted by 3 drunk idiots. They recorded it, they reported it, the idiots got arrested. That's the perfect response.

Seriously, what would you have done?

What do you mean what could they do? The same thing the big ******** did, at least when he got some sprinkles of beer on him! :rolleyes: I'm tired of the sanctimonious crap from remainers on the internet but in real life they put their heads down don't they? Like always. Step up to them. The lads immediately ran off the bus when that happened. People say it's brexit empowering racists to act like this. Which is a stupid idea, since racism always was, and a lot of these racists before the referendum existed were all sorts of people, not just chavs; actually if anyone even knows "chavs," they either hate that the referendum existed or support remain for some reason, one because they don't want to be associated with the stigmas of the leave camp, despite still having these racist attitudes!

But what really empowered those lads on this tram was that NO ONE did anything. They're gasping, they're recording, they're tweeting, and getting large when they get beer sprinkled on em. But didn't even bother to say, 'shut the hell up" or SOMETHING. Yet those Twitter fingers surely are...:rolleyes:
Or maybe you are too thick to prove it.

hahaha

Love how you are trying to change the subject from you defending racists.

WHo's trying to change what subject?

And BEFORE BREXIT don't get me started on ALL the racism in this country! :rofl: Piss off with your little google retrieved numbers because you have absolutely no real world knowledge at all.
Original post by 0to100
But what really empowered those lads on this tram was that NO ONE did anything. They're gasping, they're recording, they're tweeting, and getting large when they get beer sprinkled on em. But didn't even bother to say, 'shut the hell up" or SOMETHING. Yet those Twitter fingers surely are...:rolleyes:

I don't believe that's true. For one, we don't see the whole incident, we see it once it's started. The idiots feed off the fact they're getting a reaction, but leg it early. They're trolls in real life - they feed off the reaction. And when they got their reaction, they run off.
People may use hatred to feel purpose.
People also vote remain to feel purpose though. They have no idea why they did it. Just have their head in the liberal clouds.
Original post by Drewski
I don't believe that's true. For one, we don't see the whole incident, we see it once it's started. The idiots feed off the fact they're getting a reaction, but leg it early. They're trolls in real life - they feed off the reaction. And when they got their reaction, they run off.

They didn't get a reaction from the man they initially "assaulted." They felt empowered because no one stopped them. That's not to say people don't have that same kind of mentality that you described but I don't think it fully applies here. I think it's that no one was giving them a hard time for being pricks so they were like "yea, they're scared, they're shook, let's keep going." And then the big guy stepped up (cautiously, despite his size compared to the lad who sprinkled a liquid on him). So they left when people got roused up. But watch when they get roused up. it's NOT when they were saying RACIST ****. It's when the big guy had to be held back for getting beer on him. Then I bet those same people on the tram took to Facebook to talk **** about brexit encouraging this. No their silence did. People are PRICLESS lol
Original post by 0to100
WHo's trying to change what subject?

And BEFORE BREXIT don't get me started on ALL the racism in this country! :rofl: Piss off with your little google retrieved numbers because you have absolutely no real world knowledge at all.

Hahaha. AKA I have no facts to prove what I am saying. 54% rise in racist incidents.

Obviously, all of the white nationalists love Brexit. That is why they are coming out. First it started with Tommy Mair and now we have these guys.

If Nationalists were born in the middle east they would be Islamists.
Brexit has led xenophobes into thinking that a significant proportion of the population shares their pathetic racist mentality so they now act like sc*mbags under the illusion that they can get away with it, or at least have safety in numbers.
Hahaha. AKA I have no facts to prove what I am saying. 54% rise in racist incidents.

Obviously, all of the white nationalists love Brexit. That is why they are coming out. First it started with Tommy Mair and now we have these guys.

If Nationalists were born in the middle east they would be Islamists.

54% isn't even 100% lol 100% more times means it's happened twice as much as what goes on now. Do you know math? 54% means it's only slightly gone up, not fully 100% more though...:rofl:

Anyway you keep saying the same thing it's really desperate. it's like...you have no information, you're just armed with your own bias aren't you, and a couple of convenient % you got quickly off google without even unerstanding what you're posting.

Again you deny that racism was a huge thing beforehand. All those sanctimonious Remainers care sooo much about racism and equality and the economy right? Lol but did they care when black people and migrants from EU and Africa and Asia and generations were living in poverty, because Cameron and his pals were cutting their pay, cutting their benefits, raising tuition fees, cutting loans, homelessness rising right under their noses? No! They didn't give a ****! But they give a **** NOW? Oh yea sure. Now that they've got leavers and presumed leavers to hide behind! Now they wanna act all noble on the internet, "ooh vote remain, not leave,m don't be racist, they're racist, not us." Gtfoh. And all those Remainer celebs right? Only caring about how it'll cost them to travel to a photo shoot in Prague :rolleyes:

@BasicMistake

I'll tag you too since you wanna chat ****
Original post by 0to100
@BasicMistake

I'll tag you too since you wanna chat ****

No rebuttal?
Original post by 0to100
54% isn't even 100% lol 100% more times means it's happened twice as much as what goes on now. Do you know math? 54% means it's only slightly gone up, not fully 100% more though...:rofl:

Lol. Thanks for clearing that up. My degree in Maths couldn't handle it.

Yeh, I mean if I have a 100,000 pounds and it goes up by 54%..

That is barely anything.

I only have 154,000 at the end. LOL.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending