The Student Room Group

crush issues

I am currently the victim of a crush and I'm a little stuck on the next move to make as she is younger than me (she's 17 and I'm 21) and well I'm a professional who has business with her father so I don't want to jeopardise the professional relationship as he is one of my best clients but i think he knows as he has hinted about us in the past, partially as his daughter is a bit of a wild child (she has done drugs several times) I think he hopes that I can put her on an even path or something but she is rather pretty but the matter is that i am currently fighting myself over which is the right decision so i have set up a poll
Original post by Anonymous
I am currently the victim of a crush and I'm a little stuck on the next move to make as she is younger than me (she's 17 and I'm 21) and well I'm a professional who has business with her father so I don't want to jeopardise the professional relationship as he is one of my best clients but i think he knows as he has hinted about us in the past, partially as his daughter is a bit of a wild child (she has done drugs several times) I think he hopes that I can put her on an even path or something but she is rather pretty but the matter is that i am currently fighting myself over which is the right decision so i have set up a poll

Your career is more important than a 17 year old crush, there are millions of potential crushes out their that wont jeopardise your career. Just get out there and talk to more girls.
Reply 2

the poll failed so I'll give the options below
1. accept the crush and risk blowing the professional relationship
2. don't accept the crush and maintain the professional relationship
3. try and make both options work
4. give up on everything as it could end awkwardly
Reply 3
Original post by SuperHuman98
Your career is more important than a 17 year old crush, there are millions of potential crushes out their that wont jeopardise your career. Just get out there and talk to more girls.

that make the most sense to be honest but i haven't ever had a crush before that wasn't my own so how to i let her down gently without causing any issues either with her or her father
the poll failed so I'll give the options below
1. accept the crush and risk blowing the professional relationship
2. don't accept the crush and maintain the professional relationship
3. try and make both options work
4. give up on everything as it could end awkwardly

Option 2 in my opinion
that make the most sense to be honest but i haven't ever had a crush before that wasn't my own so how to i let her down gently without causing any issues either with her or her father

damn have you already started making movements?
Reply 6
damn have you already started making movements?

no, nothing like that but she is utterly crazy maybe it the drugs maybe it just there but she has a habit of getting people back who don't follow her command
slashed tyres and keyed paintwork is the least of my fears the big fear is having my car torched or stolen as she knows people who can and would do that
no, nothing like that but she is utterly crazy maybe it the drugs maybe it just there but she has a habit of getting people back who don't follow her command
slashed tyres and keyed paintwork is the least of my fears the big fear is having my car torched or stolen as she knows people who can and would do that

Well hopefully she doesn't know you/like you in that way

otherwise you're screwed
Reply 8
Well hopefully she doesn't know you/like you in that way

otherwise you're screwed

yep sure looks like it unless i just leave everything and find a new client might be easier as he sold most of his watches to me (he had 15 now he has 4 and i have had most of the silverware and a lot of gold jewellery)
yep sure looks like it unless i just leave everything and find a new client might be easier as he sold most of his watches to me (he had 15 now he has 4 and i have had most of the silverware and a lot of gold jewellery)

Oh i thought this was your boss, still tjough i would leave it a 17 year old who does drugs= bad news
Oh i thought this was your boss, still tjough i would leave it a 17 year old who does drugs= bad news

commissioned client so kind of a boss but not a boss at the same time but I'll agree with that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending