The Student Room Group

BREAKING NEWS - Turkey Istanbul: Blast and gunfire heard at Ataturk airport

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
LOOOOOOOOOOL DO you HONESTLY think that spamming "Religion of peace" and other hateful anti-islam comments is going to stop this from happening?

Delusional child.

Name and quote one time I have ever said "religion of peace" (with the expectation of this massage).

Mr misquote is living up to his name and lying again.
Original post by The_Opinion
Name and quote one time I have ever said "religion of peace" (with the expectation of this massage).

Mr misquote is living up to his name and lying again.

Baconandsauce did it several times, and I hope you wake up and realise that it includes "other hateful anti-isalm comments" too

This is what you do, you take one tiny bit of the argument which you think you are capable of attacking and ignore the point and the rest of it in its entirety.

You're a sad little person, now answer the question, does spamming anti-Islam hate speech solve this problem?
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
Baconandsauce did it several times, and I hope you wake up and realise that it includes "other hateful anti-isalm comments" too

This is what you do, you take one tiny bit of the argument which you think you are capable of attacking and ignore the point and the rest of it in its entirety.

You're a sad little person, now answer the question, does spamming anti-Islam hate speech solve this problem?

Nothing wrong with hating Islam it is after all just a set of ideas

And it's these ideas that are resulting in the daily slaughter we see in the name of Islam.

But I note you save your ire for those point this out not those killing people with a gay abandon.

Are you a muslim by any chance (this would explain your trolling attitude on this and other threads concerning Islamic terrorism)
(edited 7 years ago)
Is this thread for real? So many people have died at the hands of terrorists and its full of people trying to get the best pun and gloat over Brexit?

Get a grip. I'm actually disgusted.

RIP to all the innocent people. *
Original post by Desi123
RIP :frown:

The awkward moment when you try and ride a moral high horse and it turns out it was 'muslims'.
I'm not sure if you are agreeing with me or not here.

You're either a troll or a retard.
Not going to bother replying to you , no point conversing with a plankton
Original post by TSR Mustafa
You're either a troll or a retard.
Not going to bother replying to you , no point conversing with a plankton

Looks like we have another terrorist sympathiser here folks. Why do you like so many people being killed? Sick.
And it's these ideas that are resulting in the daily slaughter we see in the name of Islam.

But I note you save your ire for those point this out not those killing people with a gay abandon.

Are you a muslim by any chance (this would explain your trolling attitude on this and other threads concerning Islamic terrorism)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by BaconandSauce
Nothing wrong with hating Islam it is after all just a set of ideas

He is Muslim. He had a TSR account before, but it got banned for racism / terrorist supporting / abuse, so he has to make new accounts every month or so.
He is Muslim. He had a TSR account before, but it got banned for racism / terrorist supporting / abuse, so he has to make new accounts every month or so.

I thought there was something familiar about his posts and his familiarity with his responses for a 'new' user
Original post by BaconandSauce
I thought there was something familiar about his posts and his familiarity with his responses for a 'new' user

There are a few of them knocking around, when ever a topic occurs that is somehow related to Islam / Muslims they appear from no where, mainly with newly created accounts.
Coming to an airport near you if the eu agrees open borders with turkey and britain is still in the eu
Original post by CharlieH1992
Is this thread for real? So many people have died at the hands of terrorists and its full of people trying to get the best pun and gloat over Brexit?

Get a grip. I'm actually disgusted.

RIP to all the innocent people. *

Thank you!
@MrsSheldonCooper

I'm surprised. I don't see you posting large chunks of material off the internet on this forum and passing them off as your own without citing the source, which is your usual default modus operandi. You're clearly not at university cos if you were, you would be aware of Harvard APA, Oscorla, in-text citiation, referencing etc :h:

I also don't see a Turkey flag as your avatar. Any reason why?

I also still disbelieve you when you say you wrote those nasty words on the leaflet David Cameron sent you as part of the £9 million effort to convince people to stay in Europe. Regardless of what your political ideologies are, it is wrong to disrespect the Prime Minister of the UK.

Take care in future not to repeat similar mistakes.

@The_Opinion @The Roast
Original post by The Roast
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36658187

'At least one explosion and gunfire have been heard at Istanbul's Ataturk airport, Turkish media report.According to a Turkish source quoted by Reuters news agency, there were two blasts and there are "multiple injuries".
Gunfire was directed from an airport car park, according to another source quoted by the agency.'

Official reports suggest death toll is 41 with over 200 injured.

I hate tweets like this.

https://twitter.com/IfraAshraf/status/747905680229736448

Plenty of TV coverage of Turkey attacks.

I understand your frustration, but people haven't been paying much attention to attacks that have occurred elsewhere, such as a Pakistani woman being burned to death for no apparent reason earlier this month, or the three separate bombings that occured in Baghdad, Lebanon, and Libya on the same day as the Orlando shootings.
Original post by Madeline_H95
Coming to an airport near you if the eu agrees open borders with turkey and britain is still in the eu

This is what the left want, they want death upon our streets, part of the reason why I hate leftists so much.
Reply 96
Original post by Adamski191
I understand your frustration, but people haven't been paying much attention to attacks that have occurred elsewhere, such as a Pakistani woman being burned to death for no apparent reason earlier this month, or the three separate bombings that occured in Baghdad, Lebanon, and Libya on the same day as the Orlando shootings.

Do you know why?

Maybe because it's a common occurence in Pakistan, Baghdad, Lebanon and Libya?

Maybe because the worst mass shooting in America, 130 odd people dying on the streets of Paris, 30-odd in Bruxelles isn't something you hear every day.

People closer to home are more concerned about what's happening in the US and Europe.
Original post by Audrey18
@MrsSheldonCooper

I'm surprised. I don't see you posting large chunks of material off the internet on this forum and passing them off as your own without citing the source, which is your usual default modus operandi. You're clearly not at university cos if you were, you would be aware of Harvard APA, Oscorla, in-text citiation, referencing etc :h:

I also don't see a Turkey flag as your avatar. Any reason why?

I also still disbelieve you when you say you wrote those nasty words on the leaflet David Cameron sent you as part of the £9 million effort to convince people to stay in Europe. Regardless of what your political ideologies are, it is wrong to disrespect the Prime Minister of the UK.

Take care in future not to repeat similar mistakes.

@The_Opinion @The Roast

Fairly touched that you've tagged me and written a whole paragraph to me.

And therefore, the only things I can say is

1) Any reason why Turkey's flag should be my avatar?
2) Can you please highlight the part where me, @The Roast and @The_Opinion cared about what you thought?

Original post by The Roast
Do you know why?

Maybe because it's a common occurence in Pakistan, Baghdad, Lebanon and Libya?

Maybe because the worst mass shooting in America, 130 odd people dying on the streets of Paris, 30-odd in Bruxelles isn't something you hear every day.

People closer to home are more concerned about what's happening in the US and Europe.

I suppose you are correct, and it would have to take something pretty horrific to catch peoples' eye if it happened in somewhere like India.
Reply 99
Original post by Adamski191
I suppose you are correct, and it would have to take something pretty horrific to catch peoples' eye if it happened in somewhere like India.

Well the 2008 Mumbai attacks were properly covered by all major Western news outlets.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending