The Student Room Group

HEO Graduate Interns

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Good luck to everyone's future whether they received the role or not!
Reply 101
Original post by noor94
Have they updated your portal?

Yup- it was removed so I checked the withdrawn/unsuccessful

and me too DT92- I thought it had gone well!
I got it!

I am in shock.
Reply 103
Original post by twcr2801
I got it!

I am in shock.

Well done! Which office will you be in? :biggrin:
Original post by DT92
Well done! Which office will you be in? :biggrin:

Thank you! Huge commiserations to everyone who had different news - I think it's brutal that they kept us all waiting for such a long time.

I honestly have no idea what I'll be doing. I haven't even had an email, just the portal update (classic CSR from what I can tell so far). I will post as soon as I hear!
Reply 105
I got it!

I am in shock.

Yay!! Congrats
Original post by S.K100
Yay!! Congrats

Thank you! V gracious of you - I would probably want to snap my head off at this point if I were you.

I've had an email from them - just a request for DBS stuff but no more info. My first foray into the inner workings of CSR, here we go!
Reply 107
I got it!

I am in shock.

Me too! I can't really believe it!
Woohoo! Congratulations! See you there?
Reply 109
Yes definitely! Although I am hoping for an October start date as I'm doing a master's so I'll be working on my dissertation all summer. I hope they introduce us all :smile:
Reply 110
Original post by KH23
Yes definitely! Although I am hoping for an October start date as I'm doing a master's so I'll be working on my dissertation all summer. I hope they introduce us all :smile:

congratulations guys, I also found out yday that I got through!

I'm hoping for a September start date, will they be okay with letting us start later, did you mention it in your interview?
Reply 111
Original post by noor94
congratulations guys, I also found out yday that I got through!

I'm hoping for a September start date, will they be okay with letting us start later, did you mention it in your interview?

Congratulations! :smile: I asked in mine and they said start dates will depend on the candidate and the team they are joining. So should be flexible I think!
Reply 112
Original post by KH23
Congratulations! :smile: I asked in mine and they said start dates will depend on the candidate and the team they are joining. So should be flexible I think!

Oh that's good to hear, would you agree best thing to do would be to just follow all the pre-employment checks and see what start dates they give and then take it from there? because I'm not sure..
Reply 113
Yeah I'm just going to go through the motions for now. Usually companies ask about notice periods and availability when they make a formal offer, so I expect they will do that if we pass all the checks.

When I asked if there was a set start date they said no, but probably autumn. Sounds like other people were told July so I don't think there is anything set in stone :smile:
Hi all, does anyone know exactly how many references we need to provide? The online form doesn't seem to specify. Also, does anyone know which location they've been placed in yet? I've been trying to find out, and I wondered if anyone else has had any more luck. Thanks!
Reply 115
Original post by Charl_asnc
Hi all, does anyone know exactly how many references we need to provide? The online form doesn't seem to specify. Also, does anyone know which location they've been placed in yet? I've been trying to find out, and I wondered if anyone else has had any more luck. Thanks!

Yeah it wasn't clear, I ended up giving two references, one academic and a close friend, and they don't seem to be responding to my emails either. Would it be worth calling?
Reply 116
Just thought I'd update, I called today and they said 2 references should be fine because it didn't specify. But I would still recommend calling them yourself just in case, I used the number from the email we got about degree certificates.
Original post by noor94
Just thought I'd update, I called today and they said 2 references should be fine because it didn't specify. But I would still recommend calling them yourself just in case, I used the number from the email we got about degree certificates.

What degree certificates email? When was it sent?

Can I be nosy and ask what everyone is currently doing? Are you finishing your undergraduates/masters degrees or already working?
Original post by noor94

That seems reasonable. I tried calling about locations and I was given about three different numbers to call with no one being able to give any information. I suppose all will become clear once they've processed everything. Thanks for the updates everyone!
Reply 119
Hi guys,

At what stage were you asked for referee details? I completed the next stage and at no point was I asked for references.

Also, can I get the contact number?

Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest