The Student Room Group

Describing migrants in terms like "waves" is "dangerous, incorrect, and wrong"

Scroll to see replies

Get the naval fleet In the channel and demand that they shoot any invading vessels seeking to deploy their unwanted cargo on our shores lmao. They will soon get the message
In terms of the 'refugee crisis' it should be called for what it is, an invasion.
Original post by Madeline_H95
You're the one who's ignorant. You see all these photos in the news and guess what? They're always men wanting to enter countries from camps and clashing with police at borders. Why is that? It's cause the migrants aren't fleeing for their lives/ They're all economic migrants who want to enter europe. The men go on ahead to enter europe and when settled they call for their wives to be allowed in.

If migrants were genuinely fleeing for their lives they would all stay in Turkey where its safe. Migrants who make dangerous crossings to europe have blood on their hands. the picture of the boy washed up on the beach is the fault of his greedy parents who made the journey when they were safe. His parents killed him.

Britain should build a big wall and keep all these migrants out. The migrants don't deserve to be in britain. We should just let them drown in the med and the channel to teach them a lesson. They're not welcome in europe.

It's obvious that a lot of the refugees choose coming here because they have higher chances of having a better future. Yea we should control our migration, but to think that they just want to come here and scrounge on benefits is not true, at least unsubstantiated. Also to say they have no respect for women is even more unsubstantiated. Yea Islam is one of the most sexist ideologies in the world, but you have no idea whether those refugees are orthodox Muslims or normal Muslims.
*and yes there are normal Muslims. My family is Muslim and they don't believe in any of the **** propagated by the Quran, they just believe in a God, who happened to be called Allah because they were born in the Middle East, and they know this*
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
Another TSR closet-racist gathering threadyou should have one megathread to keep your hateful rants isolated from the rest of the site

Facts and common sense are racist? Makes sense.

[video="youtube;NLaNQ_hI4E8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLaNQ_hI4E8[/video]

Regressives in a nutshell.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Madeline_H95
You're the one who's ignorant. You see all these photos in the news and guess what? They're always men wanting to enter countries from camps and clashing with police at borders. Why is that? It's cause the migrants aren't fleeing for their lives/ They're all economic migrants who want to enter europe. The men go on ahead to enter europe and when settled they call for their wives to be allowed in.

If migrants were genuinely fleeing for their lives they would all stay in Turkey where its safe. Migrants who make dangerous crossings to europe have blood on their hands. the picture of the boy washed up on the beach is the fault of his greedy parents who made the journey when they were safe. His parents killed him.

Britain should build a big wall and keep all these migrants out. The migrants don't deserve to be in britain. We should just let them drown in the med and the channel to teach them a lesson. They're not welcome in europe.

Turkey can't facilitate all of the migrants , if you had your way you would let innocent people be slaughtered , tis the way of the selfish. Anyway , just because you see pictures of some of the men going rampant doesn't mean the children and women deserve to drown in the Mediterranean as you put , it's ironic how you generalise them as savages , when you think its fine to drown people. What a complete retard.
There seems to be a gathering wave of race haters on TSR, threatening to become tidal, with implications of overrunning and swarming and a distinct whiff of thronging and takeover.

I expect they will be cooking up some swans by the Thames in a bit.
Original post by ...Charlie...
In terms of the 'refugee crisis' it should be called for what it is, an invasion.

:lolwut:

This is an 'invasion'.

A polish government had a very sensible solution. He said we should round up the 'syrian refugees' who are mostly men, train them and create an Army to fight ISIS, that should bring the numbers down. **** fighting war for them while they stay in our countries living off our taxes.
Original post by oShahpo
It's obvious that a lot of the refugees choose coming here because they have higher chances of having a better future. Yea we should control our migration, but to think that they just want to come here and scrounge on benefits is not true, at least unsubstantiated. Also to say they have no respect for women is even more unsubstantiated. Yea Islam is one of the most sexist ideologies in the world, but you have no idea whether those refugees are orthodox Muslims or normal Muslims.
*and yes there are normal Muslims. My family is Muslim and they don't believe in any of the **** propagated by the Quran, they just believe in a God, who happened to be called Allah because they were born in the Middle East, and they know this*

How will they not be on benefits most can not speak English so how can they get a job. They have no house so they will also be given one. If they want a better future they should go to places like Dubai I am sure they can put the worlds tallest building to good use.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
:lolwut:

This is an 'invasion'.

I could post a few pictures of my own but you'll probably call them racist.
Original post by the IT MAN
How will they not be on benefits most can not speak English so how can they get a job. They have no house so they will also be given one. If they want a better future they should go to places like Dubai I am sure they can put the worlds tallest building to good use.

They'd love to go to Dubai, but they're not taking refugees as far as I know.
Original post by oShahpo
They'd love to go to Dubai, but they're not taking refugees as far as I know.

Oh what a shame looks like we will have to do it.
Original post by the IT MAN
Oh what a shame looks like we will have to do it.

I am not saying that, I am just saying it's, at the very least, evil to suggest that those people are coming to Europe with the sole purpose of "milking it". If they had the chance to go to work in an Arab country with a decent GDP, they'd probably do so, but sadly the only countries that do have high GDPs do not accept refugees.

Look to be honest I don't agree with just letting in people to the country just because they made a long journey from where they live "not talking about Syrians or Iraqis whose homes have been brought down by ISIS", but we should be a little more humane than to demand shooting them down.
Original post by oShahpo
I am not saying that, I am just saying it's, at the very least, evil to suggest that those people are coming to Europe with the sole purpose of "milking it". If they had the chance to go to work in an Arab country with a decent GDP, they'd probably do so, but sadly the only countries that do have high GDPs do not accept refugees.

Look to be honest I don't agree with just letting in people to the country just because they made a long journey from where they live "not talking about Syrians or Iraqis whose homes have been brought down by ISIS", but we should be a little more humane than to demand shooting them down.

They could just invade like they did in Europe just walked in to Dubai.
Original post by ...Charlie...

Most of them are not refugees in my opinion
People never used to have a problem with describing "hordes" of shoppers during Boxing Day sales.
Original post by Mathemagicien
...So says the SNP's Equality Spokesperson. Note the quote is actually "...and absolutely wrong", but I couldn't fit it

Can anyone suggest other terms to use? I clearly need to update my Political Correctness Dictionary :smile:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

Fans Of Britain (FOBs)
Flees (A lot of them are fleeing from their own country)
Benefit Bandits
Riffraff
Neanderthalites

I have more. I will PM them upon request.
Original post by Grand High Witch
People never used to have a problem with describing "hordes" of shoppers during Boxing Day sales.

But using "hordes" in this context has zombie apocalyptic tones to it. Would you play a Resident Evil game if it was about immigrants and not zombies? Thought not.
Well, the spree of rapes by Muslims wasn't very politically correct either. Why did no politician speak out against that? Ah, I forgot that censorship and criticism only ever works one way.
Original post by oShahpo

It would help if they didn't behave like animals when they got here. Actually that's unfair to animals.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending