The Student Room Group

I want to give my fave teacher a card but I have her next year!?

I want to give my fave teacher a thank you card but I have her next year so should I give it too her this year and next year?? Thank you to anyone who answers
Reply 1
Original post by Rosiemartin125
I want to give my fave teacher a thank you card but I have her next year so should I give it too her this year and next year?? Thank you to anyone who answers

maybe this year you could send a nice email saying thanks for your help, and then next year you could get a gift ?
Original post by fefssdf
maybe this year you could send a nice email saying thanks for your help, and then next year you could get a gift ?

I think its perfectly fine to get her one this year and one next year if you wanted to.
Original post by Rosiemartin125

Its perfectly fine. Its just a sign of appreciation. No reason why you cnat give her one next year for the help she is able to give you in the next 12 months. She will be very appreciative as its good to know you are making a difference.
Reply 4
many people don't bother thanking teachers but i remember last year when i thanked one on my teachers via email they sent a really nice response back so I'm gonna make sure i thank them again this year as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending