The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bammy jastard 27
They're all going to ****ing die and leave us to stabilise the ****ing country.

**** these man moving to canada/US or something like that. **** arse country too not even like we're that great that we can afford moving out of the EU.

My thoughts exactly. 1 year to finish my uni degree then I'm off to Canada. Leaving the eu may actually help :biggrin:
Reply 8361
Original post by leinad2012
My thoughts exactly. 1 year to finish my uni degree then I'm off to Canada. Leaving the eu may actually help :biggrin:

Yeah, guess I can always teach English abroad or something like that.
lol, Coquelin gonna be kicked out of the UK :biggrin: and Gabriel

(based on current work permit rules)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bammy jastard 27
They're all going to ****ing die and leave us to stabilise the ****ing country.

**** these man moving to canada/US or something like that. **** arse country too not even like we're that great that we can afford moving out of the EU.

Lol the pensioners are absolute ****ing morons. Since pensions are 50% of the UK's income per annum, I would LOVE to see their pensions get cut.
Reply 8364
Original post by shawn_o1
lol, Coquelin gonna be kicked out of the UK :biggrin: and Gabriel

(based on current work permit rules)

They'll find a way to keep them.
Reply 8365
Xhaka already has the almighty bottle

Welcome to Arsenal

Welcome home
Original post by SA-1
Xhaka already has the almighty bottle

Welcome to Arsenal

Welcome home

He had to prepare to come to Arsenal so going out in the last 16 is only logical.
Reply 8367
Original post by zKlown
He had to prepare to come to Arsenal so going out in the last 16 is only logical.

It wouldn't seem right not following Arsenal & the UK out of Europe

Come home too Ramsey xxxxx
Good thing is, Arsenal won't ever have to face a penalty shootout in Wenger's last year(s) at the club

Oh look, the ladies just beat the "Black Catwomen" 5-1, they seem to have everything the men's team don't have... oh wait, they're 4th
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by shawn_o1
Good thing is, Arsenal won't ever have to face a penalty shootout in Wenger's last year(s) at the club

Oh look, the ladies just beat the "Black Catwomen" 5-1, they seem to have everything the men's team don't have... oh wait, they're 4th

How does this meme stil hold. We've finished 4th twice in last 5 years. Once in last 3. 0 times in last 2 years
Ya bottlers ya
Yes we know, inb4 Wilshere breaks his leg again
Swear that everytime an arsenal player steps up to take a penalty, just before the run up to the ball, they see an image of wenger in their minds, sitting them down on his knee and softly whispering 'you can do it... your the best'. After that they know its to late.

**** it, at least we are not messi.
Sanchez 2x Copa America winner
1x Copa America Player of the tournament.
Alexis Sanchez babyyyy, Alexis Sanchezzz ooohhhhh
Would definitely put a bid in for Eduardo Vargas, he would be a great option to have up front.
No posts in 2 days? What's going on?

Also lol @ the FA thinking Wenger would take the England job.
Original post by Zerforax
No posts in 2 days? What's going on?

Also lol @ the FA thinking Wenger would take the England job.

Question is, if Arsene became manager, would we be getting knocked out in the r16 like in the champions league, or lose in the 3rd place playoff to carry on the 4th place meme?
Why would Wenger even bother? If I was a football manager, the last job I'd want is the England role.
Pretty sure this post-referendum uncertainty and weakening of the pound means no signings to be made by Wenger this summer.

I can just imagine him in September: "Little bit Brexit niggle. Little bit economics degree mental strength."

Latest