The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2540
Original post by Thisisdire
Have they announced interviews?

And I don't know the answer to your question sorry.

Had a phone call earlier today about an interview. Can't say whether all calls are being/have been made today.
Anyone heard anything from Hardwicke after first rounds?
Original post by gcafc
Had a phone call earlier today about an interview. Can't say whether all calls are being/have been made today.

I missed a call from them and got a voicemail asking me to call back, so I'm assuming that's not a rejection.

When did they say the interviews were?
Hey Guys

Long time viewer, first time poster.

I was wondering if anyone had heard anything from 3PB Winchester about 2nd round interview times?

RBS?
Original post by A.baller
Hey Guys

Long time viewer, first time poster.

I was wondering if anyone had heard anything from 3PB Winchester about 2nd round interview times?

RBS?

welcome to the pup club A.baller : )

*internet hug*
Original post by pupmaster2020
welcome to the pup club A.baller : )

*internet hug*

Cheers friend.

In these hard times we need all the help we can get.

*internet fist-bump*
has anyone had a post-interview rejection from Atlantic? or offer of a 2nd round interview?
Reply 2547
Original post by TimmonaPortella
I missed a call from them and got a voicemail asking me to call back, so I'm assuming that's not a rejection.

When did they say the interviews were?

Mon 11th, Tues 12th or Fri 15th were the options. Some of those may now be unavailable.

Do you know if it is a one round or a two round process?
Original post by PupilLAD
Has everyone heard back from St Ive's? It appears that they are calling successful applicants and rejecting via post. Is this the case ?

This is correct. Remember, you gave them a self-addressed envelope; that's for your rejection letter, or presumably for your offer if you're so lucky. In any event it'll be for the last piece of correspondence you receive during this round.

To answer an earlier question: I was telephoned regarding my interview within around one hour of my post on here.

To put minds at ease: last year they were still inviting people to interview the day before.
Original post by legallyblonder
has anyone had a post-interview rejection from Atlantic? or offer of a 2nd round interview?

Which of the two pupillages did you apply for?
Original post by gcafc
Mon 11th, Tues 12th or Fri 15th were the options. Some of those may now be unavailable.

Do you know if it is a one round or a two round process?

No, I don't, but I can ask when I call tomorrow.

What times were you offered on those days? I'm hoping for an evening slot...
Original post by Gettothebar
Which of the two pupillages did you apply for?

I applied for the common law pupillage :smile:
Anyone previously had a first round at Henderson and would be willing to share their experience? PM me please 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Radebe91
Anyone heard anything from Hardwicke after first rounds?

I've not heard yet - glad to know I'm not the only one in this boat....fingers crossed we will find out soon! :smile:
Hi, has anyone heard from Staple Inn or 2 New Street?
Reply 2555
Farringdon have not yet set dates but will be letting us know soon.
Re the CpS assessment centres - are they scattered dates and times next week or are we all sitting them together? Mine is Tuesday afternoon at a set time, in London.
Original post by shestheone
Re the CpS assessment centres - are they scattered dates and times next week or are we all sitting them together? Mine is Tuesday afternoon at a set time, in London.

Scattered times I think. Mine was going to be Tuesday but I had to move it. I think they might be all next week from memory.
If anyone has any advice on first round interviews at 9 Bedford Row or 9-12 Bell Yard I would be most grateful for a PM.

Cheers and hope everyone is surviving!

x
Original post by legallyblonder
I applied for the common law pupillage :smile:

Ok that makes sense as I applied for the commercial pupillage... Hope it all went well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending