The Student Room Group

How is the modern girls like? Haven't talk to girls in 2 years.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by tasha_tah
so ur saying u have not spoken to 1 girl since 2 years??

No lol. I do have some small conversations here and there but just on the spot, not long term.
Original post by Reda2
No lol. I do have some small conversations here and there but just on the spot, not long term.

ok haha u mean likee no gf
Reply 22
ok haha u mean likee no gf

Girlfriend? What's that?

Yea like no girlfriend, literally no girl (friends). Not the relationship kind girlfriend, if you know what I mean.
Reply 23
Original post by Reda2
So I have completly left girls in the last 2 years, not really for a big reason, mostly because I'm a shy guy and didn't want anything extra distracting me from my grades, but now that the marathon is all over I'm looking to get back into girls, especially since I'm going to uni this September.

From what I have seen now girls are super picky and if you like say 1 word wrong or say something weird that's it first impressions gone out the window and she won't reply? What is it all about now? What do you talk about now days??

Just have a go! If a girl refuses to talk to you or you won't be 'good enough' for her just keep in mind that it wont be the end of the world and you can try to find another one. I am sure that there will be some shy girls as well, who will have the same problem. Girls that are very picky never have perfect boyfriends.
Reply 24
Original post by Reda2
So I have completly left girls in the last 2 years, not really for a big reason, mostly because I'm a shy guy and didn't want anything extra distracting me from my grades, but now that the marathon is all over I'm looking to get back into girls, especially since I'm going to uni this September.

From what I have seen now girls are super picky and if you like say 1 word wrong or say something weird that's it first impressions gone out the window and she won't reply? What is it all about now? What do you talk about now days??

I'm curious. Where did you leave these girls? If you left them by the side of a road then I can't imagine they will let you back in to them.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news pal.
money money money
Reply 26
Original post by A.baller
I'm curious. Where did you leave these girls? If you left them by the side of a road then I can't imagine they will let you back in to them.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news pal.

Totally true, but the thing is that I grew up in Norway but then we decided to move to the UK to do my A levels and since then I have just focused on studying. I used to talk to girls a lot back in Norway and had lots of friends that were girls, but since we moved to the UK I haven't had a chance to get to know girls that well, and that is why I'm making the thread. Keep in mind I made this thread just for fun, I'm not some guy who just got born into the world or something, I just wanted to see what people would say.
Reply 27
Original post by In2u
Just have a go! If a girl refuses to talk to you or you won't be 'good enough' for her just keep in mind that it wont be the end of the world and you can try to find another one. I am sure that there will be some shy girls as well, who will have the same problem. Girls that are very picky never have perfect boyfriends.

Totally agree.
Reply 28
Original post by Angry Bird
money money money

I got that covered :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
I agree that attractiveness isn't the most important thing! However there has to be a starting point. If someone doesn't find you attractive in the least they aren't going to want to get to know you as a potential partner (obviously there are exceptions, for example best friends becoming a couple in time). My boyfriend isn't "conventionally attractive" like the form male models assume in the media, but I was still attracted to him to start with and after getting to know him and love his personality he is the most attractive person in the world to me regardless :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by kate113855
I agree that attractiveness isn't the most important thing! However there has to be a starting point. If someone doesn't find you attractive in the least they aren't going to want to get to know you as a potential partner (obviously there are exceptions, for example best friends becoming a couple in time). My boyfriend isn't "conventionally attractive" like the form male models assume in the media, but I was still attracted to him to start with and after getting to know him and love his personality he is the most attractive person in the world to me regardless :smile:

Nice. Good luck in your relationship.
Original post by Sorawi2501
Give us food and we'll be happy👍🏼

Seconded. Food is the sure way to a girls heart
Original post by Reda2
But like what do you talk about?

I once got a girl into bed on the strength of my character build on Skyrim. Damn straight the players want to play (play play play play) :ahee:

I dunno, women tend to gravitate towards me (then run away once I start talking about **** they couldn't care less about) and I've fallen into every relationship I've ever had.

But the key thing to remember is that it'll take time. Don't make yourself out to be interested in asinine **** like The Only Way Is Essex just to get chicks; be true to who you are, and you'll find someone who shares the same interests as you do eventually (and you'll have a much more rewarding relationship as a result. Ever tried playing Mario Kart with someone who isn't interested? It sucks. But there's nothing like playing it with someone who'll refuse to cook you dinner if you beat them again for the 35th time in a row).

Can you cook? Chicks love a guy who can cook. I'm not talking about duck flambé or whatever; preparing cornflakes without setting the kitchen on fire is usually good enough.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Reda2
Girlfriend? What's that?

Yea like no girlfriend, literally no girl (friends). Not the relationship kind girlfriend, if you know what I mean.

Yeh I know what u mean

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reda2
Totally true, but the thing is that I grew up in Norway but then we decided to move to the UK to do my A levels and since then I have just focused on studying. I used to talk to girls a lot back in Norway and had lots of friends that were girls, but since we moved to the UK I haven't had a chance to get to know girls that well, and that is why I'm making the thread. Keep in mind I made this thread just for fun, I'm not some guy who just got born into the world or something, I just wanted to see what people would say.

Eeeekksss...my cousins used to live in uk but moved to Norway a few years ago...opposite way around

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Eeeekksss...my cousins used to live in uk but moved to Norway a few years ago...opposite way around!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do like Norway better in terms of calmness and less people, but in terms of studying UK is better than Norway.
Original post by kate113855
aww
Before you talk to a girl make sure you have good hygiene :smile:
Original post by Reda2
I do like Norway better in terms of calmness and less people, but in terms of studying UK is better than Norway.

yeah when i visited norway i thought it was a beautiful country n the people were so friendly...but as u said , education is better in uk

also sorry that my msg duplicated lots of times...i didnt realise that happened but ive sorted it now:tongue:
just abandon all hope with real girls and praise 2D girls instead

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending