The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lúcio
Don't you dare mention my name you little paedo *****

xoxo

Vic Mensa ft. Kanye West
It's amazing how everything in GoT stitches together :coma:

A trueborn son of Rhaegar would be mercilessly dealt with. As we've seen before with the deaths of Rhaegar's other children with Elia Martell at the Mountains hands. "Elia Martell, Princess of Dorne, you raped her. You murdered her. You killed her children." - Oberyn Martell

Who would have thought the dialogue between the Mountain and the Red Viper would be so crucial to the plot. Makes you wonder what else you've missed.

@SA-1 you started reading the books yet?
Reply 6222
Original post by swirly
It's amazing how everything in GoT stitches together :coma:

A trueborn son of Rhaegar would be mercilessly dealt with. As we've seen before with the deaths of Rhaegar's other children with Elia Martell at the Mountains hands. "Elia Martell, Princess of Dorne, you raped her. You murdered her. You killed her children." - Oberyn Martell

Who would have thought the dialogue between the Mountain and the Red Viper would be so crucial to the plot. Makes you wonder what else you've missed.

@SA-1 you started reading the books yet?

Nah not yet, do you read um?
Reply 6223
If its confirmed they married (most likely) then game flips on its head.
Original post by Rk2k14

Am I right in thinking that if they didn't marry, Jon would still be a bastard but if they did, he would be the rightful heir to the Throne?

Awkward when Dany conquers Westeros and then Jon's like "thanks for that but it's actually my throne m8"
Reply 6225
Original post by Lúcio
Am I right in thinking that if they didn't marry, Jon would still be a bastard but if they did, he would be the rightful heir to the Throne?

Awkward when Dany conquers Westeros and then Jon's like "thanks for that but it's actually my throne m8"

Yup.

Interesting to see how they confirm it though. Guessing there's something in Lyanna's crypt confirming she was married. Wedding veil perhaps?
Original post by SA-1
Nah not yet, do you read um?

Imagine thinking I know how to read:colonhash:

Original post by Rk2k14

you seen this one?

Original post by Rk2k14
Yup.

Interesting to see how they confirm it though. Guessing there's something in Lyanna's crypt confirming she was married. Wedding veil perhaps?

What about Howland Reed?
Wasn't he present when Lyanna died?

Bran knows the child is Jon but he doesn't know what Lyanna whispered to Ned - surely that's important but how could it be revealed?
Maybe in her crypt like you said but I'm not sure if that's the GoT style...
Reply 6228
Original post by swirly
Imagine thinking I know how to read:colonhash:

you seen this one?

She was playing the game very well. Cersei's just kray kray
Original post by Rk2k14
She was playing the game very well. Cersei's just kray kray

mirin the vision tbh.

that was like season 3? and her dying with the sparrow is already foreshadowed. :eek:
Reply 6230
Original post by Lúcio
What about Howland Reed?
Wasn't he present when Lyanna died?

Bran knows the child is Jon but he doesn't know what Lyanna whispered to Ned - surely that's important but how could it be revealed?
Maybe in her crypt like you said but I'm not sure if that's the GoT style...

Howland Reed can confirm it, but not the marriage. Will probably make an appearance next season.
Name was probably a traditional Targayren one (people speculating its Jaehaerys); must be some evidence somewhere.

Howland Reed/Bran tell Jon and he goes into the crypts and finds something is plausible.
Reply 6231
Original post by swirly
mirin the vision tbh.

that was like season 3? and her dying with the sparrow is already foreshadowed. :eek:

Think so yeah.
Sparrow was a fool.
Cameron was a ****. Boris and May are bigger *****. But Gove is undoubtedly the biggest **** of them all.
Reply 6233
Isle of Faces is where they supposedly got married. Need a flashback of it.
Original post by Rk2k14

where do you think Sam's plot is going?

Seems so pointless atm, but can see him being important.
Original post by swirly

Scenes when he finds a hidden scroll that tells the story of Jon as the rightful heir :colondollar:
Original post by Rk2k14

Don't bring book theories in here m8. Even worse when you haven't even read the books - get off the internet!
Original post by Jimmy Seville
English society is equal. Just some are more equal than others.

lol at @sr90 @Sr90 Sucks BBC looking forward to the Henley Regatta. I worked there for the day a few years ago, one of the worst experiences I've ever had.

Oi don't diss regatta
Reply 6238
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Don't bring book theories in here m8. Even worse when you haven't even read the books - get off the internet!

Bich pls.
Reply 6239
Original post by swirly

Probably find out about why Valyrian steel and dragonglass are so important.

Could also find out about Jon too.

Latest