The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Platopus
But Harry Potter is the chosen one and Boris does bear an uncanny resemblance to Harry Plopper

I thought it was supposed to be Frodo!
Original post by Zargabaath
I thought it was supposed to be Frodo!

You can't deny the visual evidence

He didn't have the courage to step up and take responsibility for the mess he mislead the country into. He's not just liar but quite clearly a coward as well.
Lol.

He obviously cannot acheive any of the promises that he said that he would. He probably thinks that he has a better chance later.

Gove is just a liar and knows that this will be his only chance to become PM. He is hoping the Labour party is so **** that they won't be able to defeat him.
I have to say: I did not see that coming.
Reply 25
Can only think Gove had something on him. But thankful that the scoundrel has been thwarted.
I am actually really sad and disappointed at this. He did so much for my city and I thought he could have done a lot for the country as well. I'll be supporting whoever he endorses now.
This is almost comedic :laugh:

Reply 28
Original post by physicsphysics91
Ever since reading the news I can't stop shaking and I've had tears running down my face constantly. How can this even be fair??? Boris was supposed to be the chosen one, and not its ****ed up. I'm so depressed over this now

Stop being depressed, the hw aint gonna mark itself
It will be fascinating to find out what really happened. The news stories coming out at the moment are Gove stabbed him in the back, allegedly had always planned it all along if they won He thinks Boris isnt up to it and only he has the power to unite the party.

Also Boris allegedly doesnt have the support of Murdoch and Dacre, which Gove does. There are also claims it is partly Cameron's and Osborne's dealings.

Poor physics I agree it's really unfair, but you cna go back to taunting the remainers.
Am I the only one who's happy about this?
you're crying real tears over boris johnson?
Original post by ❃ Stardust ❃
Am I the only one who's happy about this?

Ditto. The man is like a comedy sketch
Original post by Legendary Quest
Well there's still Gove

Gove is a backstabbing traitor to Boris.
Ever since reading the news I can't stop shaking and I've had tears running down my face constantly. How can this even be fair??? Boris was supposed to be the chosen one, and not its ****ed up. I'm so depressed over this now

Dont worry, Churchill was backstabbed after ww1 but returned gloriously, i'm sure Boris will do the same.
He's all talk, and no action.
Genuinely relieved he isn't going for PM! He's a right-wing loony that has craftily convinced everyone he is a loveable idiot!
Original post by Razamataz666
Dont worry, Churchill was backstabbed after ww1 but returned gloriously, i'm sure Boris will do the same.

Thank you for giving me hope
Thank you for giving me hope

i like you am sad but remember even Churchill was voted out in 1945. But he returned to power and so will Boris. to quote the man - never, never, never give up!
Just a quick question because I'm not quite sure.

Your original post is satire correct?

Latest

Trending

Trending