The Student Room Group

What's the most romantic thing you've experienced?

Scroll to see replies

gf paid for my mcdonalds once
In year 2 I kissed one of my classmates under a bench in the school playground...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by FireFreezer77
A hug from a girl at school (she was competing with a friend to see who could get the most hugs).
Apart from that it would be my crush snogging another guy in front of me as her way of rejection i think.
God my life is full of romance :cry2:

Awhhh :cry::cry2: PS. A bit too competitive eh.
Original post by Alextaylor6
gf paid for my mcdonalds once

ooh did you get desert as well
Original post by fefssdf
ooh did you get desert as well

nah just a big mac :smile:
Original post by Alextaylor6
nah just a big mac :smile:

wow i guess if your relationship progresses then you might get the full works :smile:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Awhhh :cry::cry2: PS. A bit too competitive eh.

:hugs:
God it was awful!! I just walked off before bursting into tears. She led me on and then shut me down like that :cry2:
Original post by Anonymous
This thread is making me depressed

don't be sad.
I'm a single lady and proud.
Original post by Anonymous
I remember taking my date to the Prom on a scooter in Paris.

Feeling her resting her head on my back was the best feeling ever. The laughing and shouting was really fun too. Great times.

What was yours?

Once when I toasted a piece of bread, it came out with a heart shaped burn on it. Who says single life can't be romantic?
Original post by FireFreezer77
God it was awful!! I just walked off before bursting into tears. She led me on and then shut me down like that :cry2:

Awhh thats so sad! :frown: Poor you.
Taking the soul of someone who was about to propose to his gf under a fullmoon, while the moonlight shine on them. That was so romantic :reaper:
(edited 7 years ago)
Kissing under a sky full of shooting stars in the Swiss Alps.

Slow dancing high up above the world in a hotel room in Las Vegas.

Sipping wine whilst listening to classical music being playing in Piazzo San Marco, Venice.

Strolling along deserted greek beaches under moonlight.

Those are a few memories that come to mind. There's then all the stupid playful things that would only make sense as romantic if you were there and knew us.
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Awhh thats so sad! :frown: Poor you.

Sad but 100% true I'm afraid!
When he got me swarvoski earrings after he learned that my ex asked for all the gifts he gave me when I was with him. He said that I should keep these earrings even if we didn't last forever.
I remember the first date I ever had, the guy I was with took me to the cinema to go see this film we both wanted to see, we met up an hour before it and sat in the cafe next to it just to talk for an hour or so before it began. During the film he held my hand and my heart was beating so fast! Anyway, he walked me home and it was dark and it just started to lightly rain when we stopped outside my flat and then he brushed my hair out of my face and said I looked so beautiful, I almost fainted! We made out in the rain and it was the first time I had ever kissed another person and it was without a doubt the most romantic moment of my life.

He did write a poem about it afterwards which was a bit cringey but thats just my tight upper English lip coming out. It was a really nice poem. I have it framed in my room and whenever I feel sad I look at it to remember that moment :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending