The Student Room Group

FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
:hugs:AWESOME PEOPLE FTW! :awesome: :jive: Yup:five:Unbelievable! I just don't think of how strangers might perceive me - things would get wayyy too upsetting :tongue:

Spoiler

Sensational!Your MOTIVATING use of MOTIVATION has successfully MOTIVATED me with yet more MOTIVATION! :woo::jive: :jive: :jive:

:hugs

PEOPLE ARE AWESOME :jive: :awesome:

:five:
Its upsetting! Well i guess thats the best thing to do! Im sure all the comments are positive!

Spoiler

Im glad my MOTIVATING ways have MOTIVATED you with yet more MOTIVATING MOTIVATION
:jive: :woo: :woo: :woo:

Spoiler

Original post by FireFreezer77
:hugs

PEOPLE ARE AWESOME :jive: :awesome:

:five:
Its upsetting! Well i guess thats the best thing to do! Im sure all the comments are positive!

Spoiler

Im glad my MOTIVATING ways have MOTIVATED you with yet more MOTIVATING MOTIVATION

Spoiler

:hugs:AWESOME PEOPLE ARE IN OUR MIDST...OR AT LEAST, THEY WERE. AWESOME PEOPLE, PLEASE COME BACK!:jive: :jive: :jive::five:Yeah, I guess I'm better at ignoring that kind of stuff instead of partially acknowledging it - that would lead to full acknowledgement and would really bother me. For me? Nah, they'd not all be positive :no:

Spoiler

I hope your MOTIVATING MOTIVATION can MOTIVATE all of the :awesome: people of this MOTIVATING thread :jive: :jive: :jive::woo: :ahee: :woo:Yeah, @LeyK better come back soon :colonhash:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :jive::jive::jive::jive:

i might go to Madagascar!!! wanna join me :biggrin:

Of course! :jive: :jive: :jive:
:hugs:AWESOME PEOPLE ARE IN OUR MIDST...OR AT LEAST, THEY WERE. AWESOME PEOPLE, PLEASE COME BACK!:jive: :jive: :jive::five:Yeah, I guess I'm better at ignoring that kind of stuff instead of partially acknowledging it - that would lead to full acknowledgement and would really bother me. For me? Nah, they'd not all be positive :no:

Spoiler

I hope your MOTIVATING MOTIVATION can MOTIVATE all of the :awesome: people of this MOTIVATING thread :jive: :jive: :jive::woo: :ahee: :woo:Yeah, @LeyK better come back soon :colonhash:

:hugs:

AWESOME PEOPLE MUST RETURN. ALL PEOPLE ON THREAD OF RANDOMESS = AWESOME :awesome: :jive:
:jive:
Thats a very good thing to be able to do!
See im the full acknowledgement part and its not nice :frown:
Yeah! Im sure they would be!

Spoiler

I sure hope my MOTIVATING words can MOTIVATE peolle to come to this very MOTIVATIONAL thread full of MOTIVATION!
:jive: :jive: :jive: :woo: :awesome: :woo:
Yes they'd better come back soon!

What happened to Amellia? Shes disappeared again.

PURE MATHS FTW!!!!!! :jive: :woo:
Thats actually really good haha!
:hugs:

AWESOME PEOPLE MUST RETURN. ALL PEOPLE ON THREAD OF RANDOMESS = AWESOME :awesome: :jive:
:jive:
Thats a very good thing to be able to do!
See im the full acknowledgement part and its not nice :frown:
Yeah! Im sure they would be!

Spoiler

I sure hope my MOTIVATING words can MOTIVATE peolle to come to this very MOTIVATIONAL thread full of MOTIVATION!
:jive: :jive: :jive: :woo: :awesome: :woo:
Yes they'd better come back soon!

What happened to Amellia? Shes disappeared again.

:hugs::woo: THREAD OF RANDOMNESS CREATOR = AWESOME :awesome: :jive: It's not that I'm always able to do that - I try and I'm usually successful

Spoiler

Awwww :hugs: :console: I know, it's awful. I know it's easy to say but you can't change what other people say and think, but you can change what you say and think. Positivity is the aim :u: No, trust me. Well, I guess I haven't heard a lot of stuff from other people but it's not pleasant. Oh well, I'm relatively happy with myself and being on here so...no big deal :biggrin:

Spoiler

MOTIVATING people from TSR should visit this MOTIVATING thread and help to spread more MOTIVATION to the MOTIVATION thirsty people who need to be MOTIVATED!!! :jive: :jive: :jive: :woo: :ahee: :woo:Yes, they must!Indeed. I, The Matrix (no further addressing required..of course :tongue:), call thee, Commander Aryad Hades of the 501st Legion (@Amellia123 ), to stand for your noble position in the presence of our fellow awesome heroes in this superb Thread of Randomness. Please do not disappoint; I trust that you will report to duty within a suitable timeframe upon receiving this notice. In order to tempt you further (not that I'd need to because I'm sure you'll be excited to return here (:tongue:):

Spoiler

PURE MATHS FTW!!!!!! :jive: :woo:
Thats actually really good haha!

Woooo! PURE MATHS! :jive: :woo: :jive::rofl: Yeah, I loved it :tongue:
Reply 389

Spoiler

Ayeeeee :lol:
I'll be back... Just... Doing things :ninja:
Tomorrow night is the night (Unless I get home late :cry2:)

And what's with the motivation things :holmes:
Original post by LeyK
Ayeeeee :lol:
I'll be back... Just... Doing things :ninja:
Tomorrow night is the night (Unless I get home late :cry2:)

And what's with the motivation things :holmes:

Heyy! :dance:Hmmmm...OK :erm: :holmes:OK, we look forward to tomorrow night then! (Oh no! You better not get back late! :unimpressed: Just kidding, just get back whenever you can - we gotta keep this AWESOME thread going :tongue: :awesome:)You CANNOT just do that to MOTIVATION!!! MOTIVATION is such an exciting, enthralling and MOTIVATING (obviously) aspect of life that we shouldn't just take for granted. We can use it to help aspire and MOTIVATE other people to great things :yep: There are a lot of MOTIVATING things that can be said about MOTIVATION but that'll have to do for now, I think. I hope you do not lack MOTIVATION in your life. If you do, you're certainly in the right place, at least, you will be tomorrow night as you're busy with whatever you're busy with for now...
Godamn tsr!
I was 90% finished with fhe response and tsr crashed :angry:
*rage and fury*
Now ive got to type it out again!
Whhyyyyy is this happening to me!

But i see youve explained MOTIVATION to LeyK :yep:
BRILLIANT!
Godamn tsr!
I was 90% finished with fhe response and tsr crashed :angry:
*rage and fury*
Now ive got to type it out again!
Whhyyyyy is this happening to me!

But i see youve explained MOTIVATION to LeyK :yep:
BRILLIANT!

Laugh it off, Freezer. Just laugh it off :rofl: <------ that's the laugh, again :wink:

Yes! Well, that's only the beginning. You and I know that there is so much more to MOTIVATION than that feeble paragraph :tongue:

But the fact he knows the basics is, as you said, BRILLIANT :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Laugh it off, Freezer. Just laugh it off :rofl: <------ that's the laugh, again :wink:

Yes! Well, that's only the beginning. You and I know that there is so much more to MOTIVATION than that feeble paragraph :tongue:

But the fact he knows the basics is, as you said, BRILLIANT :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Argh! But laughing is what this thread is about so i shall! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spoiler

Hes got a lot to learn before he can spread motivation like us!
Theresa a lot to learn in the world of MOTIVATION :awesome:

It sure is BRILLIANT :h:
He will learn soon enough.
I imagine Amellia will pick it quickly!?

Spoiler

Argh! But laughing is what this thread is about so i shall! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spoiler

Hes got a lot to learn before he can spread motivation like us!
Theresa a lot to learn in the world of MOTIVATION :awesome:

It sure is BRILLIANT :h:
He will learn soon enough.
I imagine Amellia will pick it quickly!?

Spoiler

:woo::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spoiler

Indeed, a lot!The world of MOTIVATION is very MOTIVATING and AWESOME! :awesome:(what has this thread turned into :tongue:)It's one of the most BRILLIANT things we are fortunate enough to acknowledge today :biggrin:Yes, he will learn soon.I do believe Amellia is a very quick learner with the ways of such concepts :yep:

Spoiler

:woo::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spoiler

Indeed, a lot!The world of MOTIVATION is very MOTIVATING and AWESOME! :awesome:(what has this thread turned into :tongue:)It's one of the most BRILLIANT things we are fortunate enough to acknowledge today :biggrin:Yes, he will learn soon.I do believe Amellia is a very quick learner with the ways of such concepts :yep:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Haha! Its full of AWESOME MOTIVATIONAL methods of becoming MOTIVATED :awesome: (thats very truw haha! :tongue: )
Its BRILLIANCE shall not go unrecognized!
He'd better do!
She sure comes across that way!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Haha! Its full of AWESOME MOTIVATIONAL methods of becoming MOTIVATED :awesome: (thats very truw haha! :tongue: )
Its BRILLIANCE shall not go unrecognized!
He'd better do!
She sure comes across that way!

Spoiler

:jive: :jive: :jive:

Spoiler

Hahaha, how can I even compete with your AWESOME MOTIVATING sentence on MOTIVATION? :tongue: :jive: Indeed, all shall be in awe at the BRILLIANCE in our midst :yep: Yes, he better, or else... :colonhash:Hahaha yeah, she's great fun to have a random and weird chat with :biggrin:

Spoiler

Reply 397
Heyy! :dance:Hmmmm...OK :erm: :holmes:OK, we look forward to tomorrow night then! (Oh no! You better not get back late! :unimpressed: Just kidding, just get back whenever you can - we gotta keep this AWESOME thread going :tongue: :awesome:)You CANNOT just do that to MOTIVATION!!! MOTIVATION is such an exciting, enthralling and MOTIVATING (obviously) aspect of life that we shouldn't just take for granted. We can use it to help aspire and MOTIVATE other people to great things :yep: There are a lot of MOTIVATING things that can be said about MOTIVATION but that'll have to do for now, I think. I hope you do not lack MOTIVATION in your life. If you do, you're certainly in the right place, at least, you will be tomorrow night as you're busy with whatever you're busy with for now...

Damn... now I'm gonna get scared to get back late #TheMatrixEffect :afraid:

You lost me at AWESOME :tongue:
I'll tell you tomorrow whether or not I'm quite the motivation dewd or nah... For now :iiam:
Original post by LeyK
Damn... now I'm gonna get scared to get back late #TheMatrixEffect :afraid:

You lost me at AWESOME :tongue:
I'll tell you tomorrow whether or not I'm quite the motivation dewd or nah... For now :iiam:

Fab spelling! :rofl:

Don't be scared...wait, yes! Be very scared! :tongue: Great # btw! And a whole lot of !s from me :tongue:

You didn't even get the two words after? :lol:
Oh well, you'll have the time until tomorrow to think it through :h:

OK :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 399
Fab spelling! :rofl:

Don't be scared...wait, yes! Be very scared! :tongue: Great # btw! And a whole lot of !s from me :tongue:

You didn't even get the two words after? :lol:
Oh well, you'll have the time until tomorrow to think it through :h:

OK :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I! K! N! O! W! R! I! G! H! T! .!.!.! T! H! A! T! W! H! A! T! M! A! K! E! S! Y! O! U! S! C! A! R! Y!

"Ain't nobody got time for that" - That lady from the meme who says that 2013
:rofl: Wait.. I thought you were gonna solve the mystery .:confused: .. Now I have to solve my own mystery :sigh:

Quick Reply

Latest