The Student Room Group

Who would you vote for POTUS?

Poll

Who would you vote to be POTUS

Neither isn't included because that would win by a landslide
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
I would reluctantly vote for Hillary... but with anyone else in the Republican Party I would have voted for them.
Reply 2
Trump over crooked Hillary every time.
Reply 3
Trump, i want to see a world war while still as a young adult.
What a choice. It's like asking which eye would you like poked out? The left or the right one?
Trump, because although he is an ass, he has actively refused to take money off the saudis, unlike Hillary who takes huge sums from them, and because Hillary out of sheer stupidity sanctioned giving weapons to ISIS, with the intention they would be used by rebels to fight Assad, and she has sold arms to the KSA for them to attack Yemen with. She is one cold hearted arms dealing snake. I think Trump would also be more interested in forming a bond with the UK, while Hillary would be more euro centric. Trump would be better for our economy and the US's.
You should of put Gary johnson and jill stein on there too, I would have voted for Gary if he was there.
Trump over Hillary any day, if you really would vote for Hillary, then you are either deluded or misinformed
Trump, and neither cannot get any votes because neither is an abstention; further neither shouldn't be an option because it should be none of them, there will be at least 4 candidates (not sure if the reform party are fielding anybody this time round)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by saeed9761

World war would be far more likely under Hillary, to be honest.
My main problem with trump is he is bought by the multi-nationals and is a puppet for the elite. He isn't his own man and everything he does is based on a deal behind back doors.
Reply 11
Original post by saeed9761

That would require a vote for Hillary war hawk Clinton
Original post by Manchester_123
My main problem with trump is he is bought by the multi-nationals and is a puppet for the elite. He isn't his own man and everything he does is based on a deal behind back doors.

You spelt Hillary wrong
Trump. No he isn't actually going to ban Muslims from the US and he's damage control next to that vile worm Shillary.
Original post by Manchester_123

As opposed to Hillary who definitely isn't a puppet and isn't bought... she is such a saintly lady who obviously never made Machiavellian back room deals. :biggrin:
Trump.
I reluctantly support Donald Trump. I voted against him in the Republican primary in favor of Ted Cruz. I really think Trump is angering enough people, even Republicans, that he may end up handing this election to Hillary Clinton. Polls seem to suggest that she's steadily rising. Then again, polls have been wrong before.

My concern about Trump is that he's not an ideological conservative, and has no political adroitness whatsoever. He puts his foot in his mouth every time he speaks. He's essentially a crooked businessman and a blowhard, but he claims to be a patriot. Honestly, he reminds me of my father... a self-interested contractor that left my Mom for a woman with more money.

I just happen to dislike Hillary Clinton more, because she's done quite a few shady things over the years, and seems to be worse than Trump. I'm also fed up with Obama's policies and can't stand the thought of another four years of them.

Seriously, that's the choice... a corrupt businessman or a corrupt politician.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest