The Student Room Group

Israeli girl stabbed to death by Palestinian inside bedroom

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zargabaath
Oh come on, QB. You have to be blind to not see some of the anti Semitic nonsense posted on here too. Either by Arabs/Muslims or by those Jewish Conspiracy anti-racist = anti-white nutjobs. I've never heard any Jews complain about that though tbh

There are hardly any jews left in the world let alone that many on TSR. I don't condone antisemitism btw.
Original post by PrincessZara
x

dbi
Original post by physicsphysics91
Yet to see anything that suggest Palestinians are peaceful people that are open to try and resolve conflicts without using violence.

Not being on the offense and minding their own business is one way of resolving conflicts. Excluding HAMAS how many Palastinian civilians kill innocents compared to the number of themselves being killed?
(edited 7 years ago)
Palestine child cleaning the blood of his dead parents which were killed for no reason.

bloody 'ell
And? By all accounts it sounds like he'll be correctly punished and condemned by Palestinian authorities.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Palestine child cleaning the blood of his dead parents which were killed for no reason.

x

Source?
Yet to see anything that suggest Palestinians are peaceful people that are open to try and resolve conflicts without using violence.

Palestinians are not innocent people. They are violent people
Original post by queen-bee
oh definitely. Every now and then you get a tin foil hat wearer telling us the Jews control the media,banks and the entire world but luckily,they are dealt with swiftly. There's always hate threads about particular groups,unfortunately so.

You left the part about arabs/muslims out. Case in point.

Original post by Confused Girl
Never buy any israel products from piggy jews 'land'I hate them jews pigs - hope they deserved in the Hellfire
Source?

I don't know if this is only me, but I find the image she posted slightly humorous.
Confused Girl is either playing devil's advocate or has gone full retard.

Spoiler

Original post by EricPiphany
I don't know if this is only me, but I find the image she posted slightly humorous.

Was this an intentional pun? If it was a pun then it's incredibly humorous.
If not, then you should probably watch your edginess. You might cut yourself.
Original post by champ_mc99
Confused Girl is either playing devil's advocate or has gone full retard.

Spoiler

What about the anti-semitism? Or does only Islam bashing matter?
What about the anti-semitism? Or does only Islam bashing matter?

If there is anti-semitism (they'll most likely be reported/deleted).
Was this an intentional pun? If it was a pun then it's incredibly humorous.
If not, then you should probably watch your edginess. You might cut yourself.

I'm careful. Safety first.

I think it is unfair to generalise all Palestinians, as there are some Palestinians who are trying to combat the violence. Aziz Abu Sarah is an interesting Palestinian peace activist who encourages Palestinians (and Muslims in general) to come to together with Jews and Israelis to try and encourage people to learn and understand about the other.

[video="youtube;cE_8zXKhkKw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE_8zXKhkKw[/video]
Original post by EricPiphany
I used to read them, but I have now discovered the meaning of life in the works of a great man named Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

If you truly want to understand the meaning of life then I would suggest the works of Douglas Adams.
The terrorist's sister was proud of her brother's actions. "My brother is a martyr, praise be to God. May God avenge the Jews. God willing, my brother will be happy in heaven. It's enough to me that God supports (him)," she said.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4822650,00.html

I don't know what her brother will do after his death, but I do know that the only thing such beast is deserved in this life is to be killed like mad dog.
You left the part about arabs/muslims out. Case in point.

Sad tbh. I think some people think all Jews are Palestinian oppressing zionists,so started turning into antisemitic bigots . There are many Jews who you'll see on the media opposing the killings.

I don't agree with bashing anybody's race or religion but I think we should be able to talk about the crimes the Israeli government and Zionists commit without being called antismeitic. I know this has certainly been my experience in the past but I think some people just don't understand the difference. *
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply