The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Rusty Spork

Zlatan is an absolute bottle-job though and nobody would want him near their club if it wasn't for him being a real life meme. *

Fair enough he only scored 50 goals last season
Clearly Mane > Ibra
Shanghai SPIG need to offer £50m for Rooney and £30m for Fellaini please
Reply 1183
Mourinho as an absolute elite level manager ended with the Inter treble in 2010. The game has passed his tactics by and he lost a fair amount of confidence, resulting in reverting to incredibly safe and defensive tactics.*

He will play a couple of attacking games at United but will eventually start to drop the team deeper and deeper before launching the ball long to Ibra.

Zlatan is an absolute bottle-job though and nobody would want him near their club if it wasn't for him being a real life meme. *

Yeah pretty much. Ibra should do well though. Don't think he'll be getting top goal scorer but for a free signing he'll probably get 12+ league goals which should be good enough for a guy his age, Martial is a goalscorer too.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Dirtybit
Fair enough he only scored 50 goals last season

He was playing in a Championship level competion for the richest team in the world. If he wasn't scoring 50+ as the focal point of that team I'd be a bit embarrassed for him.*
competion
Reading insecure fans comments like:

Original post by difeo
Clearly Mane > Ibra

@damn daniel
Original post by sr90
Jones is a capable back up but never fit and i'll be amazed if Rojo isn't sold. Which leaves Smalling, Bailly, Blind. Nowhere near enough.

We need an experienced CB.

A cdm and cm(if fellaini goes),cb,Rb(time 4 one of valencia or darmian to go TFM should be playing) and winger imo and we're good to go
He was playing in a Championship level competion for the richest team in the world.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Neither of those things are true, but anyway. How do you explain away his 20 in 33 CL record for PSG?
Reply 1190
Tbf you lot were all gassed on Falcao and look how that turned out.

I think 20 goals for Ibra next season.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Tbf you lot were all gassed on Falcao and look how that turned out.

I think 20 goals for Ibra next season.

Yeah think he won't do all that great but he will manage to score a fair few for being seen as a disappointment performance wise.

We'll see though, but realistically can't see more than 15 league goals. More like 10-15.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1192
Original post by Gob Bluth
Yeah think he won't do all that great but he will manage to score a fair few for being seen as a disappointment performance wise.

We'll see though, but realistically can't see more than 15 league goals. More like 10-15.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mean overall. Doubt 20 league goals for Ibra especially as Martial will probably play a few up top and there's even a possibility of using Rashford.
Great footballer.

Atrocious human being.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Great footballer.

Atrocious human being.

Was only 8 or so years pal, little mishap. It's not as if he played for Chelsea either, is it?
Original post by The Assassin
Was only 8 or so years pal, little mishap. It's not as if he played for Chelsea either, is it?

Who:

Edit: Yeah ikr, no biggie. She's only your wife's brother.

Honestly, i'm still pissed off he got POTY after starting 12 games.
(edited 7 years ago)
remember when man like @River85 thought suarez was a worse human being than giggs?
Giggsy forever.
That Zlatan sign is horrifically tinpot.

Latest