The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gettothebar
Hi Legalsmeagol, May I ask which of the two pupillages you applied for with Atlantic? I guess you have had an interview this week, howeer I was invited to first round interviews earlier for Mid July so I guess they have split up the application process for the two.
Hope your interview went/goes well!!

thanks, i thought it went ok actually (Y) i applied for the commercial law pupillage, hope this helps?
Original post by legalsmeagol
thanks, i thought it went ok actually (Y) i applied for the commercial law pupillage, hope this helps?

Well fingers crossed! This is so confusing as that means they are looking at people for both pupillages in both batches which seems an odd way of doing things... then again you can never second guess a pupillage panel!
Does anyone have any advice for Keating second round interviews?

Also, anybody know what the ''visual accuracy test' is for St Philips? Do we proofread papers?*
Reply 2563
From Field Court website:

"If candidates have not been contacted by chambers on or before 15 July 2016 in order to arrange a time for interview they should assume their application has not been successful."

So it looks like they intend to reject by silence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
QEB changed to first interview on PG, no email as of yet.
Has anyone heard from 2 harcourt buildings aka Atkinson Bevan since the first round?
Qeb gateway change to unsuccessful
Anyone heard from 1 Pump Court?

We are exactly a month away from offer date, so there doesn't seem to be much time for two rounds.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't heard from 1PC or Fourteen, last year they got back on the 7th and 9th of July
Original post by Baren10
Anyone heard from 1 Pump Court?

We are exactly a month away from offer date, so there doesn't seem to be much time for two rounds.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing from 1PC. Also still nothing from Wilberforce and Blackfriars. I am definitely curious to see if any of them are planning on 2 rounds, as you're quite right - there's not a lot of time left.

I had an absolute car crash of a first round yesterday, so I hope everyone else's week has been a bit more fruitful!
Has anyone else here heard from Central Chambers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
QEB interview invites out
Original post by Eve McC
Has anyone else here heard from Central Chambers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've heard nothing, have you? Weirdly they followed me on Twitter a couple of days ago...
23 Essex Street (crim) second round invites out by personalised email
Original post by Ifoughtthelaw
I've heard nothing, have you? Weirdly they followed me on Twitter a couple of days ago...

I got an interview invite on Tuesday and I think I saw that someone else on here has. You never know they might still be sending them out, a twitter follow is a god sign after all.
Reply 2575
Original post by fire_fairy91
Does anyone have any advice for Keating second round interviews?

Also, anybody know what the ''visual accuracy test' is for St Philips? Do we proofread papers?*

I really want to know what it is aswell; I can't seem to find any guidance on it online. Does anyone else have experience of the visual accuracy test at St Philips? I hope it is a nice easy proof read lol.

Also, Kenworthy's Manchester invites out by email, but no PG change.
Anyone experience of 23 Essex 2nd round?
Original post by _dave12
I got an interview invite on Tuesday and I think I saw that someone else on here has. You never know they might still be sending them out, a twitter follow is a god sign after all.

Fingers crossed! Yes they began following me on twitter as well on Tuesday.
Good luck to everyone interviewing today...the phrase "it's a marathon not a sprint" feels particularly apt right now with there still being a month to go! Hang on in there!
has anyone had an interview at Park Square Barristers in Leeds already?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending