The Student Room Group

I know this is not a question but ...

Finally got offered the job in primark had my little 15 min interview on Wednesday & was called back the next day saying I got offered the job YAAAY! :wink:
Original post by Tia1996
Finally got oftfered the job in primark had my little 15 min interview on Wednesday & was called back the next day saying

When do you start?I got offered the job YAAAY! :wink:

He next day? Congrats, they must have really loved you :
Reply 2
Yay. Primark. Yay.
Reply 3
Original post by SeanFM
He next day? Congrats, they must have really loved you :

Thanks, I guess they really did!
Original post by Tia1996
Finally got offered the job in primark had my little 15 min interview on Wednesday & was called back the next day saying I got offered the job YAAAY! :wink:

Primark is ****. You don't even earn more than the minimum wage, all they do is use people

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tia1996

Well done! :smile:
Original post by Tia1996

Congratulations!

I'm still looking for a job :frown:
Well done!
I think I've got one too and hopefully I start next week :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by maggie43
Primark is ****. You don't even earn more than the minimum wage, all they do is use people

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's not right. I work for Primark and I get above the minimum wage
Reply 9
Original post by Tia1996

Well done haha
Congrats.Im still trying to find a job for the summer .
Original post by loveleest
Well done!

Im still looking :frown:.
Original post by Kadak

Indeed is the best website if you're looking for work, and if this is your ' first' job then your best bet is with mc donalds, burger king ( my first job was with a fast food chain)
Reply 13
Original post by loveleest
Well done!

Good luck !
Try indeed.com. They have tons of summer jobs atm. That's where i found mines :smile:
Original post by Kadak
Reply 15
Well done! I had my Primark induction today which was very long and boring at times but the people I was with made it quite a fun and enjoyable day
Congrats and best of luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest