The Student Room Group

MALES NEEDED! Please help by doing 15min survey for my masters dissertation

Hi everyone,

I'm currently doing a 15min survey for my health psychology masters dissertation and really need MALES to complete it. I was wondering if anyone on here might be able to help me out? The link is: http://bit.ly/1WUpMor

I'd really appreciate it and of course I can do surveys in return.

Thank you,

Eve

Scroll to see replies

Jokes on you, Eve, I'm a mathematician and those calculations did not make me more stressed even though I missed the latter few. Check mate.

:smile:
Unfortunately, you cannot take part in the study if you are aged under 18 years old.

Most of us will be! :P
Reply 3
Original post by RDKGames
Jokes on you, Eve, I'm a mathematician and those calculations did not make me more stressed even though I missed the latter few. Check mate.

:smile:

Haha! You're one of very few! Thanks for taking part! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by FailedMyMocks
Unfortunately, you cannot take part in the study if you are aged under 18 years old.

Most of us will be! :P

Worth a try eh!!
Original post by EveTomlinson
Haha! You're one of very few! Thanks for taking part! :smile:

Completed it, good luck on the dissertation!
I tried to do it but I closed the window and reopened it, at which point a bunch of my maths answers were still there, but the timer had reset, which sort of invalidates it. I can't get rid of my answers.
Reply 7
Original post by RDKGames
Completed it, good luck on the dissertation!

Thank you!!
Reply 8
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I tried to do it but I closed the window and reopened it, at which point a bunch of my maths answers were still there, but the timer had reset, which sort of invalidates it. I can't get rid of my answers.

Ah no!!! That sucks!! Can you try going back a page? No worries if it's too much hassle, i'm not sure of a solution for it! haha. Thanks for trying it though!
Reply 9
do i have to be male- I'm female but can i say I'm male...
Original post by fefssdf
do i have to be male- I'm female but can i say I'm male...

Haha! Although i'm mainly targeting males....I'm still recruiting females too so if you could take part as you that would be great!! Thanks for your help!
Haha! Although i'm mainly targeting males....I'm still recruiting females too so if you could take part as you that would be great!! Thanks for your help!

ill take part as well :smile:
Hi everyone,

I'm currently doing a 15min survey for my health psychology masters dissertation and really need MALES to complete it. I was wondering if anyone on here might be able to help me out? The link is: http://bit.ly/1WUpMor

I'd really appreciate it and of course I can do surveys in return.

Thank you,

Eve

ooh you go uni at bath and do psychology - sounds like a fabulous course tbh :smile: what do you wanna do after you graduate
I'm an year too short so :P
Reply 14
I would, but I have no internet at home at the moment so no pc or laptop access! Only got my phone and tablet! Joy of moving house..
Original post by fefssdf
ooh you go uni at bath and do psychology - sounds like a fabulous course tbh :smile: what do you wanna do after you graduate

Yeah it's v interesting, I think i'm going to look for a research assistant post and maybe (maybe!) go onto a PhD... think i'll need a holiday first though. Haha. Thanks for taking part! :smile:
Original post by Xellah
I would, but I have no internet at home at the moment so no pc or laptop access! Only got my phone and tablet! Joy of moving house..

Ahhh! internet withdrawals! haha. I wonder if it would work on a tablet using google chrome or something, I think the issue might be with safari.. the audio clip doesn't seem to like it! I'm not 100% sure though and wouldn't want to waste your time if the clip didn't work! Thank you anyway :smile:
Yeah it's v interesting, I think i'm going to look for a research assistant post and maybe (maybe!) go onto a PhD... think i'll need a holiday first though. Haha. Thanks for taking part! :smile:

ooh wow good luck- I've done your survey ... the mental maths part - i think i got like 1/10
Original post by fefssdf
ooh wow good luck- I've done your survey ... the mental maths part - i think i got like 1/10

Haha thanks so much, I was the same when i first did a trial run!
Haha thanks so much, I was the same when i first did a trial run!

as someone who should be off to do a maths degree i'm shocking bad at mental arithmetics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending