The Student Room Group

MBTI personalities

Scroll to see replies

INFP-T(Introversion, intuition, feeling, perception- Turbulent):biggrin::tongue:
Original post by BirdIsWord
INTP master race reporting in. Where my fellow alphas at?

''Alpha''
Original post by sophianeuning
infp. No matter how many times i take those tests, it's always infp, the wettest personality type of all.:k:

nooooo we infp's are the best human beings ever!
why is basically everyone an IN something
btw, imo the alpha personality is ENTP. very harvey specter-esque
ESTP-A apparently, on the cusp of P and J.
Original post by tanyapotter
btw, imo the alpha personality is ENTP. very harvey specter-esque

They sound whiny, rude and annoying. I don't want any backchat.
INTP-T
Reply 48
why is basically everyone an IN something

Easy to see why introverts would be more inclined towards an internet forum (communication without the hassle of dealing with real life people for instance..). As for intuitive, well they will generally not be so concerned with entirely practical matters and perhaps more happy to "waste time" on such an endeavour. Also doing a little bit of research we have
"INTPs do consistently score highest on aptitude tests. Next up are the INTJs, INFPs, and INFJs. All Intuitive types are favored over all Sensing types. Introverts are favored over Extraverts. Perceivers are favored over Judgers." So I guess when using traditional means of measuring intelligence intuitive types win out, and I would imagine that more intelligent people will both be more likely to actually be students and more likely to be studious/to be interested in the academic side of their lives (obviously there are many "lazy geniuses", but speaking in average terms here..) | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | edit: The **** is up with TSR's formatting now, every time I try to space things out nicely it just bunches it back together in the actual post
(edited 7 years ago)
ENFP. I always get the same one.

Hmm, I wonder who my nemesis is?
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
They sound whiny, rude and annoying. I don't want any backchat.

so beta
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Easy to see why introverts would be more inclined towards an internet forum (communication without the hassle of dealing with real life people for instance..). As for intuitive, well they will generally not be so concerned with entirely practical matters and perhaps more happy to "waste time" on such an endeavour. Also doing a little bit of research we have
"INTPs do consistently score highest on aptitude tests. Next up are the INTJs, INFPs, and INFJs. All Intuitive types are favored over all Sensing types. Introverts are favored over Extraverts. Perceivers are favored over Judgers." So I guess when using traditional means of measuring intelligence intuitive types win out, and I would imagine that more intelligent people will both be more likely to actually be students and more likely to be studious/to be interested in the academic side of their lives (obviously there are many "lazy geniuses", but speaking in average terms here..) | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | edit: The **** is up with TSR's formatting now, every time I try to space things out nicely it just bunches it back together in the actual post

why are introverts favoured over extraverts?
so beta

They say Beta particles have more penetration.
Original post by Questioness
ENFP. I always get the same one.

Hmm, I wonder who my nemesis is?

ENFP's are cool, kind but also value driven and idealistic.
Reply 54
why are introverts favoured over extraverts?

Dunno. :s-smilie:
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
They say Beta particles have more penetration.

why are betas no fun at parties? because antineutrinos carry away their energy
why are betas no fun at parties? because antineutrinos carry away their energy

That's so TSR :rofl:
Original post by TercioOfParma
ESTP-A apparently, on the cusp of P and J.

same! :h: except i'm largely P. perceptiveness is great
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Dunno. :s-smilie:

i think ENTJs, ENTPs, INTJs and INTPs are all of equal intelligence (all the analysts). the difference lies in how you express yourself and carry yourself/interact with others. ENTPs are as intelligent as INTPs, but also probably more outgoing and bold, which is likely advantageous.
Reply 59
i think ENTJs, ENTPs, INTJs and INTPs are all of equal intelligence (all the analysts). the difference lies in how you express yourself and carry yourself/interact with others. ENTPs are as intelligent as INTPs, but also probably more outgoing and bold, which is likely advantageous.

Maybe. Think these results are solely based on IQ tests or similar rather than a more broad sense of intelligence. This for instance shows correlation with type and a particular (reasonable but not comprehensive) intelligence test. http://research.similarminds.com/intelligence-test-performance-and-myers-briggs-type/28edit: of course, all this stuff is rather silly anyway. There is far more variation in personalities than these tests suggest and many people get a lot of different results. So I don't suppose these kinds of considerations are of great importance.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest