The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jimmy Seville
Great footballer.

Atrocious human being.

Take away the 'great footballer' and you've just described yourself. Gratz.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Giggsy forever.

He shall leave for Swansea. It is known.
Didn't know Zlatan had torn his ACL..
So we've got Ibra and Bailly and assuming we get Mkhitaryan, who else do you think we will bring in?
Original post by RhaegoTarg
Take away the 'great footballer' and you've just described yourself. Gratz.

Original post by PugDevil
So we've got Ibra and Bailly and assuming we get Mkhitaryan, who else do you think we will bring in?

Pogba tbh.
Original post by swirly
Pogba tbh.

He is a great player and I'd love seeing him in a United shirt but... £82 million, or at least that's whats being quoted, is a lot of money! I suppose we aren't the ones spending the money so we shouldn't care :biggrin:
Original post by PugDevil
He is a great player and I'd love seeing him in a United shirt but... £82 million, or at least that's whats being quoted, is a lot of money! I suppose we aren't the ones spending the money so we shouldn't care :biggrin:

He'll dominate premier league midfields for the next decade. You could stick Cleverly next to him and they'd still get back to back league titles. So in that sense I think he's worth it.

Pogba, Dave, Shaw, Smalling, and Martial should be looking to create a dynasty, and if they all stay together can grow into champions league winners.
Original post by swirly
He'll dominate premier league midfields for the next decade. You could stick Cleverly next to him and they'd still get back to back league titles. So in that sense I think he's worth it.

Pogba, Dave, Shaw, Smalling, and Martial should be looking to create a dynasty, and if they all stay together can grow into champions league winners.

God, thinking about Cleverely back in midfield gives me shivers! What about Marcus?! Can't wait for Shaw to come back though, think we missed him a lot.
Original post by swirly

Never seen Pogba dominate a big match from start to finish. Absolute highlights player.

Also useless in a midfield two.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Never seen Pogba dominate a big match from start to finish. Absolute highlights player.

Also useless in a midfield two.

Good thing Mourinho wants to play a 433 then :colonhash:
I agree with Kenan on Pogba, even though I am a big Pogba fan. The Italian league is hardly reliable enough for us to spend 80m on him, on the basis of his performances in it and seeing as although he hasn't set these Euros alight (yet). Would much rather Pogba to Real and then get Kroos.

I read on MEN that Pogba wants to go Real and his agent is basically telling him to come to United for 3 years and then go to Real, that's a pretty *****y attitude if you ask me.

Also - Claude from ArsenalFanTv is missing :colonhash: - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3669676/Arsenal-Fan-TV-sensation-Claude-Callegari-missing-police-appealing-help.html
Should have went for Pjanic. Would have cost a 1/3rd of the price and isn't half bad.

Would mind Pogba for a few years if we could sell him on for even more.
Let the haters hate.

Spoiler

why he look like a PE teacher though:redface:
mhtrikan,zlatan and baily decent so far...id say we need a winger unless mata is staying and a full back to replace one of valencia or darmian(id replace darmian tbh - really dont like him at the back)
Lol at caring about price of what United pay for good players in 2016. Especially when it does not affect your bank account at all.
It's clear Zlatan has joined on the lure of working with Mourinho which shows how much the latter works on his relationships with players compared to the previous two United managers. Exciting, with Mkhitaryan due to be sorted next week it seems. Zlatan will score 15 goals I reckon, but if Martial/Rooney etc can support him well then it could lead to good things next season.
Lowry.
Original post by Dirtybit
Lol at caring about price of what United pay for good players in 2016. Especially when it does not affect your bank account at all.

Latest