plz m8

Wot.
Original post by Zacken
Thank you! :woo:

I dunno what to do now that I'm 18. :lol:

Happy birthday m8 !!!!!!
Original post by Duke Glacia
Happy birthday m8 !!!!!!

Duke u already said it like 3 days ago on fb u show off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just puny lil' Hodor droppin' by to check on his superiors. ._.

How have you all been? :h:

I DEMAND UPDATES!! :fuhrer:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot

You probably don't know me, but was lurking the thread back during interview times and I remember you were a pretty cool guy.

Sorry to hear about your rejection from Camb, which uni did you decide to firm and how did your exams go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your hair just gets more and more fabulous tbh
Original post by Zacken

Better then mine?
Rep if u know wagwan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
Better then mine?
Rep if u know wagwan.

Posted from TSR Mobile

never seen your hair sad tymes
Original post by Insight314
You probably don't know me, but was lurking the thread back during interview times and I remember you were a pretty cool guy.

Sorry to hear about your rejection from Camb, which uni did you decide to firm and how did your exams go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh I think I've seen you on here. I was lurking this thread for a while after D-Day :tongue: *clears throat* 'were'? :eyeball: Haha thanks for saying that m8. :h: No worries, I'm already over it... I... I am........ *bursts into tears internally*I firmed UCL. Got an unconditional offer from there. C: Exams weren't going at all, I've been on a gap year. Finished school last year. :smile: What about your exams? You got an offer I assume. :biggrin:

Original post by Zacken
Oh my.. Thanks Zacky. :blush: How did STEP go?
(edited 7 years ago)
Oh I think I've seen you on here. I was lurking this thread for a while after D-Day :tongue: *clears throat* 'were'? :eyeball: Haha thanks for saying that m8. :h: No worries, I'm already over it... I... I am........ *bursts into tears internally*I firmed UCL. Got an unconditional offer from there. C: Exams weren't going at all, I've been on a gap year. Finished school last year. :smile: What about your exams? You got an offer I assume. :biggrin:

Oh my.. Thanks Zacky. :blush: How did STEP go?

yo m8 glad to hear ur fine.

Haha, you are a great guy! :biggrin: Nice to hear that you are doing well now, UCL is a great university I bet you will have an amazing time there. I never knew you were on a gap year, exams must've went really well last year then since you got an unconditional from UCL. :tongue:

I think my exams went pretty well, and I am expecting to exceed my offer. I am currently working through some part IA stuff (groups and V&M) and Zacken has made an awesome thread about working through uni maths during the summer (assuming you are doing Maths at UCL, correct me if I am wrong), so you can join us if you want. :smile:

Either way, have a great time at UCL! :tongue:
Better then mine?
Rep if u know wagwan.

Posted from TSR Mobile

PRSOM :perv:
Original post by Insight314
PRSOM :perv:

Wot.
Uve done some stalking then

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Wot.

Wot.

:perv:
My offer is A*A*A, for studying engineering. Will I get the place if i get A*A*B? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jkhan9625
My offer is A*A*A, for studying engineering. Will I get the place if i get A*A*B? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

In what combination of subjects?
Original post by jkhan9625

It will depend on various things including how well everyone else does, and also how close to an A your B is. If you do get a B then you should send an email to your college with a breakdown of your UMS.
Original post by sweeneyrod
In what combination of subjects?

Any combination of Maths, Physics and further maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
It will depend on various things including how well everyone else does, and also how close to an A your B is. If you do get a B then you should send an email to your college with a breakdown of your UMS.

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I miss my offer by, say, 3 UMS in each subject, could I still be accepted?

I'm reading through last year's offer holder's thread before and on results day and stressing myself out

Latest

Trending

Trending