The Student Room Group

Girlfriend likes to be quite kinky and it overwhelms me.

She is basically all polite and proper normally to the point she comes across as snooty.

But when we are alone she basically wants to rip my clothes off, and she also has a habit of wanting sex in public especially car parks behind nightclubs as she loves the danger.

Theres a local police station 3 minutes from the clubs too and police regularly walk past.

What is she trying to do? She has even offered a threesome with her hot friend too and I can't handle her sexual appetite.

I expect people will respond and make fun of the fact I should be grateful but it is genuinely overwhelming.

And yes I have heard before some people are just like that but I still find it crazy.
Stop buying her stuff. See if it calms down.
Reply 2
Id at least take her up on the threesome with the hot mate. You only live once after all
Talk to her about it. If you are uncomfortable in a relationship, then talk to the other person about what is making you uncomfortable, in this case your gf's sexual appetite
You backed away from a threesome? You must be on some strong stuff :lolwut:
Well if you're libidos don't align, you should talk to her about it. Just tell her you can't keep up
You rejected a threesome?! Once in a lifetime opportunity gone mate
I thought all guys had a threesome fantasy :lol:

You're like the first guy I've heard who finds it too much!
Reply 8
I can barely keep up with one girl so imagine too, and I prefer being sensual with a partner to outright wham bam so in other words I like the sex but not the itensity.

If it was a case of me sleeping with one girl and having sex with the other after a chance to recover that would be easier.

I have been offered threesomes by other girls before one was saying she wanted a threesome with me and her friend and her friend was saying she didn't want to sleep with me as she didnt fancy me.

It is funny in some ways though how she is proper when sex isn't involved and talks about how hard women have it due to the glass ceiling and how women are treated just as sex objects then in sex tells me to call her a whore (and another word beginning with s) and things like she likes it rough such as me pullling her hair even choking he and sometimes wants slapped.
Stop complaining!!!!!!!
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
I can barely keep up with one girl so imagine too, and I prefer being sensual with a partner to outright wham bam so in other words I like the sex but not the itensity.

If it was a case of me sleeping with one girl and having sex with the other after a chance to recover that would be easier.

I have been offered threesomes by other girls before one was saying she wanted a threesome with me and her friend and her friend was saying she didn't want to sleep with me as she didnt fancy me.

It is funny in some ways though how she is proper when sex isn't involved and talks about how hard women have it due to the glass ceiling and how women are treated just as sex objects then in sex tells me to call her a whore (and another word beginning with s) and things like she likes it rough such as me pullling her hair even choking he and sometimes wants slapped.

That's not "funny" at all. That's literally every *****y feminist ever.
Reply 11
A good spanking will do :colondollar:
She is basically all polite and proper normally to the point she comes across as snooty.

But when we are alone she basically wants to rip my clothes off, and she also has a habit of wanting sex in public especially car parks behind nightclubs as she loves the danger.

Theres a local police station 3 minutes from the clubs too and police regularly walk past.

What is she trying to do? She has even offered a threesome with her hot friend too and I can't handle her sexual appetite.

I expect people will respond and make fun of the fact I should be grateful but it is genuinely overwhelming.

And yes I have heard before some people are just like that but I still find it crazy.

I wouldn't want you to take this the wrong way, but from how you've referred to your girlfriend (not talking about the sex here), I'd guess that you're not too hot about her. I'm sure your immediate nature would be to reject what I've said but honestly just think about whether or not you're happy to be with her and whether or not you see a long-term relationship there.

How long have you been with her? How old are you guys?
Dw OP, I understand :smile: Quite normal. My first girlfriend (when we were 16) wanted to have sex on a public pathway located in a field right by our school which was used daily. I was intimated by such raw sexuality.
To those banging on about turning down a threesome, when it actually becomes a reality it can definitely become nerve racking. Handling one female can be enough work as it is. To really enjoy and understand the dynamics of two women and just 'go with the flow' is much easier said than done.
I wouldn't want you to take this the wrong way, but from how you've referred to your girlfriend (not talking about the sex here), I'd guess that you're not too hot about her. I'm sure your immediate nature would be to reject what I've said but honestly just think about whether or not you're happy to be with her and whether or not you see a long-term relationship there.

How long have you been with her? How old are you guys?

We get on great outside of the sex, great to hang around with in public, shared friends,

And she is a very intelligent girl and great to speak to.

Is interesting but predictable most of the responses, if the situation was reversed and a girl had come on and said she had a pushy boyfriend who wanted her to do things she didn't want to do imagine how it would be to dump him as he was just using her for sex etc rather than what has been said.
Eh you should probably tell her if you're struggling to keep up and attempt to find some sort of compromise. She's just mental, eh?
and another word beginning with s

Shamalamadingdong
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I thought all guys had a threesome fantasy :lol:

You're like the first guy I've heard who finds it too much!

Threesomes are not appealing.

It would just be so awkward and frankly pointless.

When I'm having sex I want to focus on the person I'm having sex with. Maximise both of our pleasures. **** just gets too complex and frankly too base in a threesome I imagine. Plus awkward waiting periods and ****.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending