The Student Room Group

TSR Christian Society (X-SOC) Episode IV: A New Hope

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alextaylor6
wait is this a joke thread or do people actually believe in god

Of course they do.

Don't you?
Nah I don't believe in fairytales m8, and even if he existed I wouldn't be religious. What kind of god allows cancer in children, widespread famine in Africa ect ..
Nah I don't believe in fairytales m8, and even if he existed I wouldn't be religious. What kind of god allows cancer in children, widespread famine in Africa ect ..

Take it elsewhere, m8

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Take it elsewhere, m8

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll run whilst I can, but I couldn't help myself laughing at some of the posts that sound like they are coming from a monk in the 1600s

Wrong thread for this I'm afraid my friend. :smile:
Original post by sherbet_lemons7
Wrong thread for this I'm afraid my friend. :smile:

I'm a spoon and I love to stir 🌚
I'll run whilst I can, but I couldn't help myself laughing at some of the posts that sound like they are coming from a monk in the 1600s

I'm a spoon and I love to stir 🌚

And I like to speak with the stirrer. Move this to 'ask a Christian' and we can talk there :smile:

This is the Christian chit chat thread.
Original post by AshEntropy

assmarrrr
wait is this a joke thread or do people actually believe in god

yes they believe in god along with 2 billion other people
Ultimate reality God or ultimate reality........ nothing?

Whats the really real? If you don't want to watch it all see 12 and 21 minutes in.

Interesting sentence in this talk. One Mathematics professor at Oxford, a Christian, believes the ultimate reality is God.

Mentions Hawkins asking us to choose between science and God, this is because of his false concept of God....

[video="youtube;LWDqBH2o2QY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWDqBH2o2QY[/video]
If you have some free time this is a good listen.:smile:
What does the bible say about intolerant people?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6153
Original post by Trill
What does the bible say about intolerant people? Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you mean? As in, how is/are the person/people being intolerant? Regardless of anything else, we are called to love one another. That is the most important thing.
Is there anyone here who didn't grow up as a Christian, but became a believer later on? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Butterfly9595
Is there anyone here who didn't grow up as a Christian, but became a believer later on? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

@Diety converted from atheism to Christianity. Sadly he's not really active here anymore :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6156
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
@Diety converted from atheism to Christianity. Sadly he's not really active here anymore :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Diety, FYI
Reply 6157
Hey peeps. Hope we are all OK.

Just wanted to share some good news...

1) I came out to my dad (as gay, in case you didn't know) and he is being super amazeballs about it. He was the main person I still needed to come out to so I'm also now out publicly. Had so much love and support, it's really made me happy. It's also lifted my anxiety and depression a fair bit. God is good! :love:

2) I just made it through my first week of an actual job :eek:

3) I've forgotten what else I was going to say. :colondollar:

Love to all :grouphugs:
Original post by Mazzini
Hey peeps. Hope we are all OK.

Just wanted to share some good news...

1) I came out to my dad (as gay, in case you didn't know) and he is being super amazeballs about it. He was the main person I still needed to come out to so I'm also now out publicly. Had so much love and support, it's really made me happy. It's also lifted my anxiety and depression a fair bit. God is good! :love:

2) I just made it through my first week of an actual job :eek:

3) I've forgotten what else I was going to say. :colondollar:

Love to all :grouphugs:

Yaaaaaaaaay on all counts. Soooo proud of you :lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Butterfly9595

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you want to talk to a Christian who wasn't brought up in a Christian home, or were you just wondering how many people are in that situation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending