The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by RobML
Erm excuse me, where's the attention for my hair?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Errrrrmmmmm do I know you? :colondollar:

Mmmmm everyone loves a bit of RobMLs hair!!! Robs Magnificent Locks :wink:

Original post by Eternalflames
Hahaha, woah! You really love it :lol:

Lol ummmm maybe :colondollar: I just like hair :lol:

Original post by Zargabaath
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not that funny :colonhash: Hodors hair is better than yours :u:

Original post by Eternalflames
Lol, @ZuluK why haven't you complimented Rob's hair yet? :lol:

^ see above compliments have ensued :biggrin:

Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
*whips his fabulous hair back and forth*

Mmmmmmmmmmm fab-u-lous it definitely is :sexface:
Reply 41
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Jaysus Zulu calm yo tatas. :rofl: :rofl: I'll let you run your hand through my hair, let you feel it and play with it. Heck, I'll even let you hump my hairy head bby :*

Spoiler

Reply 42
Original post by ZuluK

Spoiler

I'd let you hump my hair even harder.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I am not talking like waist-level hair. I'm talking Jon Snow style:

It seems most girls online will say no but in real life most like it and some actually love it beyond what I think is comfortable (don't ask to touch if you can touch a guy's hair, it's awkward).

Enlighten me pls?

I don't care, so long as the guy underneath is attractive.
My hair is ridiculouslylong right now, I get called the beast (from xmen) a lot nowadays, don't know if thats a compliment or not. :/
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mercuryman
My hair is ridiculouslylong right now, I get called the beast (from xmen) a lot nowadays, don't know if thats a compliment or not. :/

Your hair doesn't look ridiculously long in your avatar. :hmmmm:
Original post by ZuluK

Not that funny :colonhash: Hodors hair is better than yours :u:

Reply 47
Original post by RobML
I'd let you hump my hair even harder.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How hard? :colone:

Original post by Zargabaath

A link came up and I was expecting your hair and j was like "yessssssss my plan worked" but alas no it was that stinking emoji that makes my heart sad. :frown: I'm sorrrrryyyyyyy ZargaCup I'm sorry, but it is a sin to lie :frown: therefore I can't lie and say I was lying about Hodor! :frown:
Reply 48
Original post by ZuluK
How hard? :colone:

Well, I don't mind a bit of pain...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZuluK

A link came up and I was expecting your hair and j was like "yessssssss my plan worked" but alas no it was that stinking emoji that makes my heart sad. :frown: I'm sorrrrryyyyyyy ZargaCup I'm sorry, but it is a sin to lie :frown: therefore I can't lie and say I was lying about Hodor! :frown:

Attachment not found
Yes, long hair every time - the shaved head look gives me the creeps. Why do men do that? As for the short, back and sides of old films, awful.
I don't really know how to word this but I will try. Its their hair so obviously they can do what they want with it. But if you want my opinion I think long hair is nice when it is well looked after.
Original post by Legendary Quest
I quite like it. I just hate it when some guys force a ponytail. You know when the hair is barely long enough be forced into a ponytail but they do it anyway? :colonhash:

lmao that 50 yr old pimp haircut
I would never grow long hair out it just wouldn't go well with my lifestyle lmao
Original post by RobML
If colour matters so much she clearly doesn't love long hair as much as she says she does :haughty:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:puke:
Original post by 0to100
lmao that 50 yr old pimp haircut

lol, yes and now they shave the sides so they just have a really tight ponytail at the top :colonhash:
Original post by Legendary Quest
lol, yes and now they shave the sides so they just have a really tight ponytail at the top :colonhash:

Lmao the faded manbun. I'd never. I do have my sides and back shaved now though with this...grabbable tuft of hair there lol :colondollar:
I'm currently watching the GoT and on the first season, and omg... does Jon Snow look good with this style. I prefer this than his hair slick back.

I like hair wavy and slightly curly. I don't know about straight hair though. It depends on the head shape and facial features. It may look good on him but I'm not sure for everybody else.
It's cool if he looks like Thor or else they like a straight bum.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Your hair doesn't look ridiculously long in your avatar. :hmmmm:

My avatar is really old, and beardless. I'll probably change it soon.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending