The Student Room Group

work experience - dress code for a physio

Shortly i will be doing some work experience, with the dress code being smart- casual/ casual. The physio have suggested to wear a tracksuit for the dress code. however i wouldn't like to wear a tracksuit because it seems too informal. do you have any ideas of what i could wear ??? any suggestions would help thanks x
Reply 1
I'm not sure if this is private physiotherapy or based in a hospital, but speaking from my own work experience in a hospital where I met a few NHS physiotherapists, they all wore a top similar to that of a nurses with tracksuit pants.

So I'd recommend a tracksuit as well, or at least the pants with an ordinary T shirt.
Reply 2
Original post by Blear
I'm not sure if this is private physiotherapy or based in a hospital, but speaking from my own work experience in a hospital where I met a few NHS physiotherapists, they all wore a top similar to that of a nurses with tracksuit pants.

So I'd recommend a tracksuit as well, or at least the pants with an ordinary T shirt.

thank you, it's a private physiotherapy
Hey guys, on an unrelated note (and because I couldn't find any other thread related to this topic), I've read that you need to partially undress during the Physio practical exam in uni. Not to sound like a prude or something, but how much do I need to undress? :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending