The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Impressive
Soul eater, 51 episodes.. Short..

I remember when I first broke my golden rule of not watching anything over 30 episodes, to pick up Death Note. :afraid:

You are now nothing but a soulless entity, an empty shell. However I will give you a chance to get your soul back. Only if you win the next 100th post! Do you think you can do it?
Original post by Grimm Reaper
You are now nothing but a soulless entity, an empty shell. However I will give you a chance to get your soul back. Only if you win the next 100th post! Do you think you can do it?

Thank you

I don't know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AngryJellyfish

...:hmmmm2:

Feels everywhere*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I remember when I first broke my golden rule of not watching anything over 30 episodes, to pick up Death Note. :afraid:

Don't you like long anime series? From your profile you seem to be the anime go to guy. Anything below 60 episodes I find short, only because I've been used to watching really long anime series over 100 episodes etc...
Original post by Grimm Reaper
Don't you like long anime series? From your profile you seem to be the anime go to guy. Anything below 60 episodes I find short, only because I've been used to watching really long anime series over 100 episodes etc...

It took me a LONG time to give longer shows a fair chance. I kept looking at it from the point of view that I could watch 15 - 30 other series in the same amount of time as it'd take me to watch Bleach, for example. That, and the big three shounen series seemed to get all the attention, whereas I quite liked finding more obscure shows that I'd not heard anyone discuss before, and recommending them if they were any good.

Then I decided to see what the fuss was all about, and jumped in at the deep end with One Piece. :p: I've enjoyed it so far, but the pacing is atrociously slow at times. The only other 100+ ep series I've watched so far are Candy Candy, D.Gray-man, Eyeshield 21 (am currently at ep 116 of 145), the Hunter x Hunter remake, Legend of the Galactic Heroes and Urusei Yatsura.
:proud:
Original post by iEthan
:proud:

We've got a volunteer!

We shall start preparations very soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
We've got a volunteer!

We shall start preparations very soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colondollar: :colondollar: :colondollar: where's the venue? :K:
Original post by iEthan
:colondollar: :colondollar: :colondollar: where's the venue? :K:

I will let you guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I will let you guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This thread? :zomg: I would never have guessed!
Original post by iEthan
This thread? :zomg: I would never have guessed!

As long as it's you in your display picture I'm okay with anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have returned from my day-long slumber. Time to get some quality posting done.
In fact it's a field. :wink: