The Student Room Group

she makes excuses not to meet?

I've been chatting to a girl online and she's constantly talking and seems interested sensing me pics of what she's doing etc. However I've been suggested meeting, and she.seems to say she's busy but we definitely will meet one day. It's starting to wear thin. She has told me she's shy and blushes and gets nervous meeting new people. Ive told her it's fine and I do believe she is like this. So what should I do? Girls can you relate to this?? Or even if you were so nervous to meet a guy if you really wanted too you would overcome it??
Reply 1
Some of those girls ain't girls; if you look properly you will see they're guys. They are men in disguise. You better open your eyes, if you go through the blue door don't be surprised: they are mandem... in... disguise.

In a side note, you haven't told us how long you have been 'chatting'/trying to get in her panties. Jaja Soze feels me.
Have you had a video chat with her?
I tend to give up on people like that, if they keep making excuses I just assume they are not interested.
Sounds like she doesn't want to take things further. She likes talking to you online but that's as far as she's willing to go.
She doesn't like you enough to meet up with you imo
Original post by Anonymous
I've been chatting to a girl online and she's constantly talking and seems interested sensing me pics of what she's doing etc. However I've been suggested meeting, and she.seems to say she's busy but we definitely will meet one day. It's starting to wear thin. She has told me she's shy and blushes and gets nervous meeting new people. Ive told her it's fine and I do believe she is like this. So what should I do? Girls can you relate to this?? Or even if you were so nervous to meet a guy if you really wanted too you would overcome it??

Don't meet up right away if she is really shy. Skype her to ease her in so if she felt more comfortable, the next step would be to meet up with her**
Facetime her before meeting up. Could be a catfish.
(edited 7 years ago)

I'm a girl and a boy has been messaging me on Facebook, constantly asking to meet. To be honest, I find it a bit awkward and creepy and wish I had never begun replying to his messages. If it was you who first approached her, she might just feel a little weirded out but is just too polite to tell you that she doesn't want a relationship.
She's probably a bit creeped out tbh
Reply 9
OK...I've been talking to her for 3 months. We have never met but live close and have connections thru friends of friends..
We have never face timed or whatever. I have never even done that before :tongue:

To answer the replies of being creeped out, it really annoys me when girls say they are creeped out by a guy asking them out. How the hell is a guy able to make a move when she thinks asking to meet up for drinks is creepy!
OK...I've been talking to her for 3 months. We have never met but live close and have connections thru friends of friends..
We have never face timed or whatever. I have never even done that before :tongue:

To answer the replies of being creeped out, it really annoys me when girls say they are creeped out by a guy asking them out. How the hell is a guy able to make a move when she thinks asking to meet up for drinks is creepy!

Ok 3 months is a long time so that's different from my situation. I wouldn't feel it was weird if we had been talking for 3 months before a boy asked to meet. The boy who is messaging me has only been talking to me for about a week or two and the demands to meet begun within minutes of him initially starting up a conversation. He then proceeded to turn everything I said into suggestions to meet - even in his house. This is a stranger who I had only said a few words to online, bear in mind. So yeah, I found that creepy.

I wouldn't find it odd after the time that you describe. It is possible that she is a catfish but I would say it's rather more likely that she's telling the truth and is genuinely just very shy. I would feel very scared about meeting a guy I had met online after any period of time, or even video chatting with him, because I'm just very insecure. In fact, I'd feel even more worried about it if I genuinely liked the guy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending