The Student Room Group

MBTI personalities

Scroll to see replies

INFP-T
Reply 82
test is all in all pretty useless... the fact you can take the test twice and switch shows a lot.

i tested as ISTJ
Reply 83
Is this a new trend on tsr? Also INTJ
ISTP-T
Esfp aka the entertainer!

I'll take this moment to admire myself
INFJ-T - the advocate

anyone else? :biggrin:
Reply 87
INTJ
INFP-T
INFJ. :moon: Always get that on any MBTI test I've taken. Special snowflake award goes to me. :proud:
INFJ all the say. Every test I've taken says it... particularly the part about seeming extroverted but actually introverted.
ENTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana2::bl:
Reply 92
INFJ-T. Whaaat. Wait. Just read it says INFJ-T are decisive and come across as extroverts. Nope definitely not me.

Swear I've done something wrong lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by A321
INFJ-T. Whaaat. Wait. Just read it says INFJ-T are decisive and come across as extroverts. Nope definitely not me.

The test is okay, but the type descriptions really aren't that good.

I'd check for other descriptions of INFJ first. I don't really identify with the "come across as extraverts" part either. In the typology community, there are people who say that INFJs can almost come across as Extraverts in some situations if they're being polite, but it actually drains them. This explanation of auxiliary Fe somehow turned into this emphatic statement that INFJs definitely come across as Extraverts, when it was just suggested as a possibility for certain social situations. The descriptions are obviously based on bad research lifted from third-hand resources and paraphrased.
Haven't taken the one in the OP, but I'm pretty definitely an INTJ - I've taken the test twice before, several years apart, and got INTJ both times. :tongue:

Edit: On second thought, could've been INFJ. :hmmmm2:
(edited 7 years ago)
ESTJ!
I always get INTP on this sort of thing, whatever that means...
ENTP.
INFJ-T, apparently one of the rarest, but I know so many people have got it too.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 99
INTJ-T every time for almost 2 years, but steadily getting less 'extreme' so less introverted and judging.

Interesting how there are so many INTJs and INs generally in this forum than in the population as a whole. I guess the forum will have a certain user demographic.

Quick Reply

Latest