The Student Room Group

The NBA 2019-20 Thread - Free agency is mad - Westbrook to Houston, CP3 to OKC!?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Holy ****. What a massive increase in the salary cap from last year. Thanks for clarifying that MrDystopia.
Yeah, it's taking off next season and the one after, as it says in the wiki page cause of increased TV rights pricing. It's why contracts look much bigger already this year.

Dwight Howard with the 3 year $70.5mil with the Hawks is another that happened overnight :tongue:
Reply 282
OKC are after Al Horford at PF, and if they could sign him (have to clear major cap space first), we'd have a great starting five. Westbrook, Oladipo, Durant, Horford, Adams with Kanter to come in from the bench.
Original post by eden3
That sounds like a mad uni still.

What do they teach at that uni? :colone:

how to make bank
Woo Noah signs for NYK :biggrin: Same price as Mozgov.

Nope wrong 9 million more over 4 years than Mozgov sorry.
(edited 7 years ago)
FAs be like

Free agent Luol Deng has reached agreement on a four-year, $72 million deal with the Los Angeles Lakers, league sources tell The Vertical.
Finally someone decent.
Reply 287
Luol Deng??? A 31 year old NBA vet?? I mean, it's not a horrible trade but it's hardly anything to look forward to. :frown:
Original post by eden3
Luol Deng??? A 31 year old NBA vet?? I mean, it's not a horrible trade but it's hardly anything to look forward to. :frown:

After that mozgov signing anything looks good. Plus he's going to bring veterans presence into the locker room which will help the young guys.
If they wanted a solid vet they could have tempted Paul Pierce or someone with a nice yet cheap deal. But yeah can't be too harsh to Mozgov, he played his part last year. Thompson has just really had a break out playoffs so that hasn't left much room for the former.
Original post by eden3
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this had me dying fam :rofl:

I remember that series in general - Biyombo was getting bare gassed he thinks he's sick :rofl: Chill man who the **** are you :lol:

Biyombo was great in Valanciunas' absence tbf
Reply 291
Original post by blackened_sky
Biyombo was great in Valanciunas' absence tbf

Yeah he was beasting on the boards for a while, then TT stepped up
Reply 292
Original post by epic within
After that mozgov signing anything looks good. Plus he's going to bring veterans presence into the locker room which will help the young guys.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, I just wanted to have someone who would have more of an impact on the court too :frown:
Reply 293
[video="youtube;h5XLOPymXq8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5XLOPymXq8[/video]

Think some of you might enjoy this! :lol:
Al Jefferson 3 years/ 30million

that right there is the steal of the agency.*
What a time to be a role player.

Also the contracts Gilbert gave out last season aint looking so bad now. These ones at the moment holy jesus...
I'm hearing that D Wade might actually leave Miami :s-smilie:

I wouldn't be all that surprised tbh, he's been taking paycuts virtually all his career
Horford to Boston, man likeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reply 298
Original post by alexschmalex

doing big tings u kno.

You guys have a solid squad.
Original post by alexschmalex

Good stuff. I don't really care but every solid big signed up is another option lost to GS :colone:

Original post by eden3
doing big tings u kno.

You guys have a solid squad.

That vid was jokes :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest