The Student Room Group

English language

What was the transactional writing task this year?(WJEC board)
Original post by Fnt1klo
What was the transactional writing task this year?(WJEC board)

I don't know what you mean by transactional writing but I did WJEC GCSE English language this year. One writing question asked you to write a speech to your year group about your ideas for an annual school charity event. The other asked you to write a report to your headteacher about behavioural problems at your school.
Reply 2
Original post by niv1234
I don't know what you mean by transactional writing but I did WJEC GCSE English language this year. One writing question asked you to write a speech to your year group about your ideas for an annual school charity event. The other asked you to write a report to your headteacher about behavioural problems at your school.

Thanks! This is exactly what I was asking for.my teacher call it transactional writing.I guess speech are very common as I saw many other past papers.I will be doing new spec next year
Original post by Fnt1klo
Thanks! This is exactly what I was asking for.my teacher call it transactional writing.I guess speech are very common as I saw many other past papers.I will be doing new spec next year

Oh ok, formal letters are also very common. Oh ok. Good luck with everything.

Quick Reply

Latest