The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear you,

I wish you didn't have a boyfriend. If people were rain, I'd be a raindrop and you'd be a hurricane. You're gorgeous but I am gawky. I apologise for my physical appearance, I was born ugly. I hope one day we can be together.

Yours always
me
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
You,

**** you, man. What kind of idiot thinks it's okay to grind on a girl and then smile at her when she glares back. I never want to take the bus again. I hope that, one day, you have a painful accident where your penis is severed.

Me

How dare they! :mad:
Let's cut his dick off and feed it to the dogs :colone:
Original post by Eternalflames

WHY?? Why would you cut it off before feeding it to the dogs??
Original post by BobSausage
WHY?? Why would you cut it off before feeding it to the dogs??

Of course, why didn't I think of that? That's even better! :lol:
Original post by Eternalflames

*Brings out my favorite axe*

I'm all set. :colone:
Dear you,
I find it really awkward when you are around here, you were like my first 'friend' on here and i really want to talk to you again but i dont know how to and im not even sure i am the same person you were friends with because so much has changed tbh :redface:
I really want to tell you that you are beautiful but that would also be awkward :redface:
i wish you the best of luck with your unis, ik you will get in :yes:

:hugs:
Dear you,
I love you so much. You are my life, my breath, my soulmate. I don't know where I would be without you, thank-you for finding me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fatima1998
Dear Diabetes :sad:
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please dont attack me! my mum said that you might have develop diabetes because i have similar symptoms as my mum but pleaseeeeeeee show some mercy on me! the results will come out tonight after i open my fast! please be below 6! if its higher than 6 then i'll literally cry and lose hopes of my life :sad: i have already cried but pleaaseeeee i dont want one :bawling:
ME

Spoiler

Good luck, Jess. :redface:
Original post by SeanFM
Good luck, Jess. :redface:

i am safe :giggle:
mine is 4.2 but if you got 5+ you get diabetes :woo:
Original post by fatima1998
i am safe :giggle:
mine is 4.2 but if you got 5+ you get diabetes :woo:

Oh okay.. good to hear but gotta be careful still while you have the chance.
Original post by SeanFM
Oh okay.. good to hear but gotta be careful still while you have the chance.

i knoowwwwwww :giggle: since my mum got diabetes, i am very careful nowdays :giggle:
Dear the owl in the forest,
I love you :redface: genuinly you make such a difference to me and you dont even know it :redface: hearing you hoot at night when im the most anxious is weirdly calming and reassuring.
So thank you x
Dear you,
I'm sorry my mum knows this about us.

I love you,
Me. x

:rofl::rofl:
Dear you,

I'm sorry that I lied to you but I promised I wouldn't say anything. When you told me you were upset I already guessed why and I would have reacted the same way. I really wish I could do more to help you but I was told not to get involved. All I could say to you was that I'll always support you and be there for you no matter what decision you make. What you don't know is that I'm in a similar situation. You think I have everything sorted and I'm happy but that couldn't be further from the truth. When I say I understand where you're coming from, I mean it.

One day I hope I can get out of this situation and tell you everything. I can't take it anymore; this backwards mentality is annoying me. I feel like I have to speak up but every time I even think about it, I'm silenced in one way or another. I hate how they're hurting us while thinking what they are doing is right and they're protecting us. It's just not right.

Someone needs to speak up and if that someone has to be me then I will, even if it means I have to distance myself from everyone. Even if I have to break some relationships because enough is enough. We are not a burden and we cannot be advised/forced into something because 'nothing better is going to come along and if we say no we'll regret it forever'.

I hope that whatever decision you take is taken because you want it and that you find happiness.

Love me x
Dear you. I wish you knew what I went through to make me behave like that. I'm not excusing it, but my emotional expression has changed through dealing with total sociopaths. To the point where I'm not in touch with what I need, it has just affected me, subconsciously I am on a defensive, there is anger there. Deep down I think I wanted to know what it felt like to be so close, to have a bond, of loyalty. But it also is out of my way, scares me, will take me out of my conditioning. If only I could explain, if only I got that chance to see you and be with you. In the end I couldn't take that I think I just wasn't going to get any contact, after all of it, and I behaved badly. I know it's messed up and you took me as seeing you trivially, truth is behaved badly because I couldn't figure you out and thought I was played. I've said before there's tension. I don't like you. I love you. I want and desire you. I want to hear your voice, be intimate with you, I want to share the angry arguments and make-ups. I want to feel your gaze when I go to sleep. I want to feel jealousy, for you to feel jealousy, I want to feel so bonded...the real taboo to me, that goes against my self-image, is for you to put claim on me, to be possessive, to despise a woman that looks at me or flirts with me, to make it apparent to them how much I adore you and how much you have me. In little ways played out in a pub, sitting down, or a social event. For you to care enough to want the best for me, and to be shaping influence. For my love and desire to grow in proportion to your possessiveness and fire. All the stuff I don't want to feel on the surface but that inwardly fascinates and thrills me. God you are so beautiful and hot, and smart, I want to be educated and intellectually stimulated by you too. I don't know how this sounds to you. I know I am logical and dry. Does it sound like someone who doesn't feel anything for you?
My life has been an evolution, I've been through a lot personally and I keep discovering more about myself and my circumstances change. I just which I could make you any part of that, I wish I could experience being with you, I wish I could show you that we never were together because of the single worst and most disturbing part of my life, and I wish I could show you that some of my actions are caused by pain, I wish I could show you how my inner core really does want you and love you in a way my persona doesn't convey.
For N O S
Original post by Anonymous
Is it for me, tell me?

Nope
Dear you,

I love you but you don't really know the meaning of hardship. You complain that your friends all have rich parents and don't have to worry about money while you are from a council estate and complain about having no money all the time while at uni but you have so much more than me. You were given £1600 on a plate from family before you even started and always have your mum and nan for support if you ever need money. You have good friends that can get you jobs that pay really well when you're home out of term times and have a bunch of friends to move in with next year, not to mention a bunch of bursaries to help with your living costs. I'm starting uni this year with £0 in my bank, no money from family (the same family that gave you all that money to go to uni with), no friends or job and no bursaries. Please don't complain to me about money when you have it a million times easier than I do right now.

Love, me
Dear you,
Right I like you, I mean as far as people go that aren't family i've known you for almost half my life which is a long time considering moving about and what not.
Ok you can be annoying but then again that is natural, for the most part I have liked you.
However what you do just proves my point.
People only want me when there is nothing better about.
'Oh i have no friends here today, can i hang with you?'
like urmmmmmm ok.
Like im not being funny but im fed up of being picked up and dropped like that tbh :/

anyway :/

but thanks to the people who really helped me out today in small ways :smile:
Dear You:

Stop being so hard on yourself. You're all perfectly fine and got a lot going for you. You've been through crap, but you'll come out fine in the end. Until then, I've got your back.

Me.
Dear you,

Tomorrow is the 1st time, and I really count on you. I've tried everything I could and nothing worked.
I beg you, please save me from this pain.
Please.

Me.

-------------------------

Dear other you,

Thank you for what you've done, it did not work the way you wanted, but I do feel different now.
I need more time.
I never break promises.

Me.

------------------
Dear Me,

Don't forget to smile.

You.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending