The Student Room Group

Should I re-pierce my nipple?

So I got a nipple piercing a few years ago and I let it close up because I hadn't realised how annoying it would be for the time it would heal. I'm considering getting it re-pierced again in the same place but I don't know if its a good idea or not..

Is it? I'd preferably have replies from other people who have nipple piercings :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

Yes, I think they look good.
Reply 2
Di love my nipple piercings, doooooo it
Original post by physicsphysics91
Yes, I think they look good.

Thanks haha
I feel horrified when I see nipple piercings. Same with belly button piercings tbh. Anything that looks painful. Obviously don't do anything because of what other people think of it, least of all some random on TSR, but I do want to know: what is the motivation for doing it? It looks extremely painful and it's rare people will actually see it surely?*
Original post by Wahrheit
I feel horrified when I see nipple piercings. Same with belly button piercings tbh. Anything that looks painful. Obviously don't do anything because of what other people think of it, least of all some random on TSR, but I do want to know: what is the motivation for doing it? It looks extremely painful and it's rare people will actually see it surely?*

Seems like an S&M thing to me.
Reply 6
Oo I really wanna get mine done but I'm too scared bc of the pain :frown: How painful would you say it is on a scale of 1-10???
& yes I think you should re-pierce, they look really cute!! :h:
if you are ready to deal with the pain again then go for it :colonhash:
i couldn't even deal the pain when i got my private part pierced :noway:

Spoiler

I had my nipple repierced after letting it heal and it was much more painful the second time around because of the scar tissue. If you're only wanting one then it might be less painful overall to have the other nipple pierced. Make sure you go to a good piercer, do your research and look at a portfolio of their work. Ask them about autoclaves etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
A few years ago:K:
I thought you have to be 18 to get it lol. If you got it a few years ago, then it should be okay to re-pierce it again in the same place.
Original post by goam
Oo I really wanna get mine done but I'm too scared bc of the pain :frown: How painful would you say it is on a scale of 1-10???
& yes I think you should re-pierce, they look really cute!! :h:

It was a 9 for me. 11 when it was healing

Original post by loveleest
A few years ago:K:
I thought you have to be 18 to get it lol. If you got it a few years ago, then it should be okay to re-pierce it again in the same place.

I was 15 when I got it done and it was done abroad :redface:
Original post by fatima1998
if you are ready to deal with the pain again then go for it :colonhash:
i couldn't even deal the pain when i got my private part pierced :noway:

Spoiler

I know someone who got it done down there and she passed out from the pain :/ Would never consider it.
Why do women get nipple piercings? Serious question, so Id like a serious answere.
Reply 13
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
It was a 9 for me. 11 when it was healing

woah :shock: maybe they're not so cute after all...
Original post by goam
woah :shock: maybe they're not so cute after all...

Ngl mine looked really pretty ahahaha. I just hadn't done my research on it and so wasn't prepared for the pain :tongue:
What possessed you to get it done in the first place?
Reply 16
Surprising that nobody asked for pics.
Original post by Galaxie501
Why do women get nipple piercings? Serious question, so Id like a serious answere.

Piercings become kind of addictive after a while. I've had a few so I decided to get one. I wanted a belly button piercing but I don't have a toned belly so..
Original post by Wahrheit

What I said above ^^
Original post by Josb
Surprising that nobody asked for pics.

Pics ples

Quick Reply

Latest