The Student Room Group

Last time I ever talk to her!

My crush left the place were we work and got a new job, we started messaging each other more. Then after about 2 week she started to ignore my question and seemed to not want to continue conversation, I should have asked her out! It got to a point where it was annoying me so much that I had to blocked her on Snapchat as I could not stop myself from sending her messages.

It's hard right now as I still like her and knowing that I wont speak to her again makes me sad. I think it will take a couple more days even a week to get over her completely. It got to a point where I just wanted to be friends and did not want anything from her (this is because I knew she didn't like me back), however I don't think she wanted that.

Man I miss talking to her! :frown:
It is hard sometime. I have had to experience the same thing sadly. However, sometimes when we care about someone we just have to let them go and know that they may be more happy. Who knows, you may start talking again soon or later. Try not to bring yourself down. Sadly, people come into our life's and also leave it. Sometimes faster then we want them. We have to just keep moving because time will not stop and wait for usIf blocking her from Snapchat helps you, then go for it. My personal suggestion is that you remember the best and positive parts of your friendship. I really hope for the best and good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Sgt.Golden
It is hard sometime. I have had to experience the same thing sadly. However, sometimes when we care about someone we just have to let them go and know that they may be more happy. Who knows, you may start talking again soon or later. Try not to bring yourself down. Sadly, people come into our life's and also leave it. Sometimes faster then we want them. We have to just keep moving because time will not stop and wait for usIf blocking her from Snapchat helps you, then go for it. My personal suggestion is that you remember the best and positive parts of your friendship. I really hope for the best and good luck :smile:

I've tried to stop talking to her before for the same reason, to get over her. But then she just randomly message me like a week later and I just back to were I was. However this time, she messaged me on Saturday after not talking for like 4 days about some BS movie for no reason, I feel like she won't message me again as there is nothing that we can talk about anymore!!

I somewhat hope she messages me but I allows hope she doesn't!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending