The Student Room Group

Israeli girl stabbed to death by Palestinian inside bedroom

Scroll to see replies

Original post by slaven
ge

No, just that they are proon to rape. As the Cologne affair showed they cannot be trust. Israel is the only democratic country in the sea of savages.

I love how you're referring to them as savages, given the fact that a lot of the ancient civilisations started there "Egyptians, Assyrian, Phoenician, etc..".

You don't find savages carving into mountains or building pyramids and temples.

They are poor countries at the moment for several reasons and poor countries tend to have higher proportions of rape, look at India for example.
So lay off your racism and perhaps give your ideas a little bit of thought, as they you seem to hold a lot of dangerous beliefs.
Original post by oShahpo
I love how you're referring to them as savages, given the fact that a lot of the ancient civilisations started there "Egyptians, Assyrian, Phoenician, etc..".

Let me doubt that current population (Arabs) have something common with those civilizations..
They are poor countries at the moment for several reasons and poor countries tend to have higher proportions of rape, look at India for example.

OK, let's look..

Rape at the national level, number of police-recorded offences
Rate per 100,000

India - 1.7
United Kingdom (England and Wales) - 25.6
United Kingdom (Scotland) - 18.0
United Kingdom (Northern Ireland) - 27.3

http://www.unodc.org/documents/data-and-analysis/Crime-statistics/Sexual_violence_sv_against_children_and_rape.xls
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by admonit
Let me doubt that current population (Arabs) have something common with those civilizations..

Yea they do. All the modern scientific research show that Modern day Egyptians are descendants of the Ancient ones. Syrians and Levantine people ARE the descendants of Assyrians and Phoenicians. So your doubt is misplaced.

Also, the link you gave shows that most Arab countries have lower rape-rate than other countries.Egypt for example has a rate of 0.1 per 100k population. So I don't see your point.
This violence is perpetual cycle and it needs some profound long-term solutions, unless we want to accept that certain amount of terror attacks and bomb raids each year is part of the Levant.
Poor girl, yet another victim of Palestinian terrorism and anti-antisemitism

RIP
Reply 125
Original post by oShahpo

So lay off your racism and perhaps give your ideas a little bit of thought, as they you seem to hold a lot of dangerous beliefs.

Muh racism.. Who fu.king cares? They are also objectivly speaking barbarians, nobody is really faulth on this besides themself. Romania and Bulgaria are poor countrybut you do not see them raping like Sunnis. As such if they settle in Europe they would bring their barbarian habits here. Also, the Arabs have nothing in common with ancient Egyptians, Assyrians or Phoenician. Their desendants are Christians in the Middle East who are unfortunately genocided by muslim invadors.
Original post by slaven
Muh racism.. Who fu.king cares? They are also objectivly speaking barbarians, nobody is really faulth on this besides themself. Romania and Bulgaria are poor countrybut you do not see them raping like Sunnis. As such if they settle in Europe they would bring their barbarian habits here. Also, the Arabs have nothing in common with ancient Egyptians, Assyrians or Phoenician. Their desendants are Christians in the Middle East who are unfortunately genocided by muslim invadors.

That is ******** :smile:. Copts and Muslims share the same DNA, only difference is that they did not intermarry once the Muslims converted to Islam, so you're wrong.
The scientists suggest that this points to a common origin for the general population of Egypt. They also associate the Coptic component with Ancient Egyptian ancestry, without the later Arabian influence that is present among other Egyptians.[43]Copts did less mixing with Arabs, but generally all Egyptians are traced back to ancient Egyptians.

Funny enough, Bulgaria and Hungary have a higher rape rate per capita than Egypt and Syria. So... should I start calling Bulgarians and Hungarians savages now?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 127
Original post by oShahpo
That is ******** :smile:. Copts and Muslims share the same DNA, only difference is that they did not intermarry once the Muslims converted to Islam, so you're wrong.

Funny enough, Bulgaria has a higher rape rate per capita than Egypt and Syria.

Yes, Copts have the same DNA as muslims, but you do know very well the muslims culture unlike the Christian have nothing with ancient Egypt. For instance the coptic language stems from ancient Egypt and it is thanks to them preserved. Islam degenrated Egypt so bad that is has nothing more in common with the ancient one. That is like saying Americans are same with British people. The true Egyptians are Copts and they are murdered by your borthers in faith. Once they are gone the ancient egyptian culture will dispear. Also, yes in Egypt and Syria a woman needs three man as wtinesses to proove rape thank to Islam, unlike in Bulgaria where they need only to report to police.
Original post by oShahpo
Yea they do. All the modern scientific research show that Modern day Egyptians are descendants of the Ancient ones. Syrians and Levantine people ARE the descendants of Assyrians and Phoenicians. So your doubt is misplaced.

It's not about DNA, but rather about culture. Modern Egyptians inherited Arabic culture. Otherwise you should suppose that they degraded.
Syrian is not ethnicity. Indigenous Assyrians are just a small minority in Syria. And again, we are speaking about culture, not about genes.
Also, the link you gave shows that most Arab countries have lower rape-rate than other countries.Egypt for example has a rate of 0.1 per 100k population. So I don't see your point.

I answered your assumption that "poor countries tend to have higher proportions of rape, look at India for example", OK?
Isn't Egypt a poor country? So now you contradict to yourself. :smile:
I'm pretty sure that all Muslim countries have low (official) rate of rape. Try to guess why.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by slaven
Yes, Copts have the same DNA as muslims, but you do know very well the muslims culture unlike the Christian have nothing with ancient Egypt. For instance the coptic language stems from ancient Egypt and it is thanks to them preserved. Islam degenrated Egypt so bad that is has nothing more in common with the ancient one. That is like saying Americans are same with British people. The true Egyptians are Copts and they are murdered by your borthers in faith. Once they are gone the ancient egyptian culture will dispear. Also, yes in Egypt and Syria a woman needs three man as wtinesses to proove rape thank to Islam, unlike in Bulgaria where they need only to report to police.

"Islam degenerated Egypt so bad that is has nothing more in common with the ancient one" Yea, I agree. I would love to abolish Islam and return to our ancient roots and traditions. I love Copts for keeping our Egyptian culture alive, albeit mixed with Christianity. Don't just say that Egyptians are not related to the ancient ones, they are. Also, I don't have brothers in faith.
"in Egypt and Syria a women needs three men as witnesses" No they don't. Yea there are some cases of unreported rape, but still not high enough to raise the rate from 0.1 (current rate in Egypt) to 3.something (current rate in Bulgaria).

Bottom line is, people there aren't "savages". They are poor, yes, but they're savages. Savages don't build civilisations. Right now they are economically struggling, but every day we see positive change. Egypt for example is, day by day, reducing discrimination based on religion.
Original post by admonit
It's not about DNA, but rather about culture. Modern Egyptians inherited Arabic culture. Otherwise you should suppose that they degraded.
Syrian is not ethnicity. Indigenous Assyrians are just a small minority in Syria. And again, we are speaking about culture, not about genes.

I answered your assumption that "poor countries tend to have higher proportions of rape, look at India for example", OK?
Isn't Egypt a poor country? So now you contradict to yourself. :smile:
I'm pretty sure that all Muslim countries have low (official) rate of rape. Try to guess why.

I can guess why it is the case in hardcore Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia and the like, but Egypt is largely secular when it comes to law. A woman, if raped, can just go and report it and it will be dealt with accordingly. But I do understand that there is stigma around reporting such things and that the actual numbers are higher than the official numbers. However, until we have strong reliable figures, we can't just call countries "Savages".

Modern Egyptians inherited both Arabic and Egyptian culture. Egyptians largely follow Islam, but they are also connected to their Egyptian roots.
Reply 131
Original post by oShahpo
"Islam degenerated Egypt so bad that is has nothing more in common with the ancient one" Yea, I agree. I would love to abolish Islam and return to our ancient roots and traditions. I love Copts for keeping our Egyptian culture alive, albeit mixed with Christianity. Don't just say that Egyptians are not related to the ancient ones, they are. Also, I don't have brothers in faith.
"in Egypt and Syria a women needs three men as witnesses" No they don't. Yea there are some cases of unreported rape, but still not high enough to raise the rate from 0.1 (current rate in Egypt) to 3.something (current rate in Bulgaria).

Bottom line is, people there aren't "savages". They are poor, yes, but they're savages. Savages don't build civilisations. Right now they are economically struggling, but every day we see positive change. Egypt for example is, day by day, reducing discrimination based on religion.

Well, I am glad you agree. Therefore I am calling you to reject Islam and accept your ancestral religion again. Also, learn Coptic. Only than you could say you are a true descendant of your ancestor (also when you share the same cultural marks with them). Until then, I am sorry, but you have more in common with the Arab invadors. Egypt would be prosperous again once it is re-egyptianised.
Have you ever seen taharush gamea? Or participated in it? It is quite common in your country because Islam allowed you to discriminate woman. In Europe that is foreign to us, and we will not wish that you bring this habits here. And again, modern day Arabs that are occupying Egypt did not build ancient Egyptians. The one who build it have the same cultural marks as Copts.
Original post by slaven
Well, I am glad you agree. Therefore I am calling you to reject Islam and accept your ancestral religion again. Also, learn Coptic. Only than you could say you are a true descendant of your ancestor (also when you share the same cultural marks with them). Until then, I am sorry, but you have more in common with the Arab invadors. Egypt would be prosperous again once it is re-egyptianised.
Have you ever seen taharush gamea? Or participated in it? It is quite common in your country because Islam allowed you to discriminate woman. In Europe that is foreign to us, and we will not wish that you bring this habits here. And again, modern day Arabs that are occupying Egypt did not build ancient Egyptians. The one who build it have the same cultural marks as Copts.

I have rejected Islam and I have indeed started learning Coptic off Youtube. Few Egyptians are doing that, but I hope it will change. Culturally, yes Egypt is more Arab than Coptic "which literally means Egyptian". But still, the people themselves are not "savages". Savage is a cruel word that has a lot of implications that I don't see in Egypt.

I really hate defending them because they're not doing well enough to hold their name off the ground, but "Savages", as I said, is too general and too cruel. There are millions of Egyptians who are great, secular and liberal people. The problem is that Egyptians don't have a strong enough police system that would stop the minority of people that I, personally, would call savages.
Reply 133
Original post by oShahpo
I have rejected Islam and I have indeed started learning Coptic off Youtube. Few Egyptians are doing that, but I hope it will change. Culturally, yes Egypt is more Arab than Coptic "which literally means Egyptian". But still, the people themselves are not "savages". Savage is a cruel word that has a lot of implications that I don't see in Egypt.

I really hate defending them because they're not doing well enough to hold their name off the ground, but "Savages", as I said, is too general and too cruel. There are millions of Egyptians who are great, secular and liberal people. The problem is that Egyptians don't have a strong enough police system that would stop the minority of people that I, personally, would call savages.

Ok, under the condition that you are not using taqqya I am congratulating on your efforts to make your ancestors proud and reject the arab culture upon you were oppose. Once you reject the barbaric Islam, Egypt would prosper culturaly and economically. Than Taharush gamea will not exist more.
Original post by queen-bee
there's violence on both sides,stop being so damn biased

Rich comming from a Racist Muslim.
Original post by slaven
Ok, under the condition that you are not using taqqya I am congratulating on your efforts to make your ancestors proud and reject the arab culture upon you were oppose. Once you reject the barbaric Islam, Egypt would prosper culturaly and economically. Than Taharush gamea will not exist more.

What would I use Taqyya for? Islam is a barbaric religion belonging to the Middle Ages, I never tried to defend it. I just feel personally touched whenever people refer to Egyptians as barbarians or savages or whatever terms people use these days, as I am sure you would if I said the same thing about Hungarians.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Catholic_
Rich comming from a Racist Muslim.

check my bio bish,I'm an orthodox Christian*
Original post by queen-bee
check my bio bish,I'm an orthodox Christian*

Does use of "*" mean that you had your fingers crossed? :cool:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by admonit
Does use of "*" mean that you had your fingers crossed? :cool:

Had my fingers crossed for what? *I'm on my phone so it regularly keep saying putting * after every sentence. Noticed it with other users too
Original post by admonit
Learn "Loaded question" fallacy.

Okay so you want a peaceful solution. Lets punish the murderer, grieve for this poor child and go about a solution.

Original post by mariachi
someone (who ?) remarked : history shows us that a reasonable, peaceful solution will be sought, but only after all other possibilities have been exhausted : could take some time still

edit : probably by Abba Eban - echoing Winston Churchill

Having learnt what has happened previously in history we can easily skip the conflict part.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending