The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In pain :cry:

So basically I'm going to die early :frown:

Lol I knew too much sleep makes you tired :lol:
Original post by ZuluK
So basically I'm going to die early :frown:

Lol I knew too much sleep makes you tired :lol:

Too much sleep makes you tired because your mitochondria converts to an inactive form which has less infoldings,which causes the mitochondria to produce less ATP I think :redface:.
Original post by titfortat
Look you're worrying for no reason! Even if you did have diabetes, there's always medication and ways to control it. Don't worry, seriously you're worrying for no reason. I understand taking meds is horrible - trust me, I know how it feels like taking countless number of tests and tablets but its all controlled and that's what counts most :smile: sorry for being so blunt :redface:

welll i know there are loads in my family who are diabetic, and they have to chop their feet for some reason because they get damage! i dont want that tho :redface:
plus i cannot swallow medicine :cry2:
Original post by Kadak
Too much sleep makes you tired because your mitochondria converts to an inactive form which has less infoldings,which causes the mitochondria to produce less ATP I think :redface:.

:lol:

Thanks! And how do you know this exactly? :tongue:
What's ATP? :colondollar: I should know this for my degree!
Original post by ZuluK
Thanks! And how do you know this exactly? What's ATP? I should know this for my degree!
Adenosine triphosphate, a coenzyme that carries energy for the metabolism :yep:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn

Frenchie, there's too many words in there that sound fake. :frown:

I only understand "that carries energy"
Original post by ZuluK
Frenchie, there's too many words in there that sound fake. :frown:

I only understand "that carries energy"

Oh sorry xD basically it's a molecule who allow energetic reactions to take place in your body :pika:
Oh sorry xD basically it's a molecule who allow energetic reactions to take place in your body :pika:

I feel like Pikachu :lol: how bad is it that I learnt all this only a few months ago, passed my exams and don't remember anything :colondollar:

And thank youuuuuuu Dr Frenchie :wink:
Original post by Foo.mp3
I have mitochondrial energy insufficiency a la ATP deficiency, and ADP:ATP conversion anomalies within that thematic, as a generalised (inferred) function of ME/CFS :borat:

Okay please stop flirting with Frenchie with this talk :colonhash:

if you wish to flirt and seduce her with biology talk, please do so, in basic English so everyone can understand :h:

Thanks good sir

:lol:
This thread is giving me horrible flashbacks of the AS biology exam :lol:

------------
Pissed off but i cant decide whether the reason for that is this gigantic headache or not.
might go....to sleep :redface:
again :redface:

:redface:
Original post by Foo.mp3
I have mitochondrial energy insufficiency a la ATP deficiency, and ADP:ATP conversion anomalies within that thematic, as a generalised (inferred) function of ME/CFS :borat:

In English, you're tired ?
And in French fatigue chronique, Idk how to translate that tho \:

Original post by ZuluK
I feel like Pikachu :lol: how bad is it that I learnt all this only a few months ago, passed my exams and don't remember anything :colondollar:

And thank youuuuuuu Dr Frenchie :wink:

one day :moon:

Spoiler

Oh my diddy. Oh my diddy. Oh my diddy.:groovy:

I just got some amazing news.

Now man is happy as larry again.

Man's emotional fam.:cry2:
Original post by Foo.mp3

Your medical condition wasnt taken seriously by the medical community until recently.
Original post by Salamandastron

------------
Pissed off but i cant decide whether the reason for that is this gigantic headache or not.

Sorry to hear Biology has been mean to you :console: it's cool to me :ahee:
----
Have a rainbow to cheer you up :lovehug:

Spoiler

Original post by Foo.mp3

It could be worse ,you could have one of those mitochondrial diseases where you get defective mitochondria from the mom ,then you would be until recently definately screwed.
Original post by Salamandastron

------------

Wait it's AS stuff? Why don't I remember this? :colonhash: Im learning this in my degree :lol:

And sleeeeeeeppppp!!!! :lovehug:

one day :moon:

Spoiler

One day very very soon. I can feel it :biggrin:

Spoiler

Dat explanation glycolysed my brain. :pierre:

Oh sorry xD basically it's a molecule who allow energetic reactions to take place in your body

That*. :mmm:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ZuluK
Wait it's AS stuff? Why don't I remember this? :colonhash:

It was A2 material on the old spec - she's doing the new A Levels. xD
Original post by Hydeman
It was A2 material on the old spec - she's doing the new A Levels. xD

It seems like you are talking to yourself.

Latest