The Student Room Group

MBTI personalities

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by horsewithnoname
ISFJ-T

Not many on here....

ISFJ-T here too - Looks like we're the only ones!
ISFJ-T
ISFJ-A :h:
I always test as ENTP or ENTJ depending on mood
I'm a huge follower of MBTI. Possibly too much. I've found it has really helped me to understand myself, my strengths and weaknesses. I also find it helps me deal with other people, if they have tested and are into it too. I'm dating an INTJ and I find it helpful to read about how they deal with things. However, I'll admit that sometimes I need to remember he is a person and not an INTJ :tongue:

I'm an INFJ.
INTJ
Original post by ravioliyears
I'm an INFJ-T

Spoiler

ISTJ :smile:
INTP!!!
Original post by mmm19
INTJ / INTP - it shifts a lot.

tHs0N8E.png

....wtf
Original post by mmm19
INTJ / INTP - it shifts a lot.

tHs0N8E.png

..erm.. just why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So upon further reading into it, I am overwhelmingly INTJ rather than INTP, which makes sense as I've had INTJ as previous results having taken the test multiple times.

Interestingly, I do demonstrate INTP cognitive functioning in only one area, which is when I am under extreme stress (I have very low receptiveness to stress in general) i.e. the stress is life altering/hindering - then I will have the emotional outburst usually attributed to INTP's management (or lack there of :L) of stress!

The website www.personalityhacker.com described me perfectly as an INTJ and explores the subtle differences between closely related personality types such as INTP vs INTJ

Well worth checking it out! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
0% feeling?!
Did it twice and got.. ENTP-T (The Debater) and INFP-T (The Mediator). I personally think I lean more towards The Debater, however people I know personally would agree on both,
Original post by _b_e_n_
INFJ-T - the advocate

anyone else? :biggrin:

Fellow INFJ here :wavey:
INTJ.
I'm an INFP.
Fluctuates between ESFP-A and ESFJ-A xD
I fluctuate between ENTP and INTJ sometimes depending on my mood but mostly ENTP

Quick Reply

Latest