The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hydeman
It was A2 material on the old spec - she's doing the new A Levels. xD

Oooohhhhhh yeah I don't remember doing it in A2 either 😂😂😂😂 I have a habit of forgetting what i have learnt straight after I've passed my exams :colondollar:
Original post by Hydeman
I was talking to Zulu. :colonhash:

No worries - 'tis my job, after all. :colone:

Original post by Kadak
Then shouldnt you have used you instead of she,and directly quoted her ?Just suggesting :u::colondollar:.

:lol:

Looooool
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I hope you're right :3

Spoiler

When have I ever been wrong?

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
When have I ever been wrong?

Spoiler

True that :colondollar:

Spoiler

super bored
Extremely bored, so I'm back. :bebored:
Sometimes you just need someone to tel you that everything is going to be alright. And, when you can't find that person, you feel lower than ever. :redface:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Sometimes you just need someone to tel you that everything is going to be alright. And, when you can't find that person, you feel lower than ever. :redface:

Everything is going to be alright.

I promise. :console:
Awwww, thank you. :hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Awwww, thank you. :hugs:

Spoiler

I'm their temporary replacement. :u:
Of course, should've realised that. :lol: You have a lot to live up to... :hubba:
I think the only solution to some things is to have your music on full blast through your earphones :smile:
especially when you realise how many thing you have to do and you havent started on them (dammit chores :grumble:)
oh and i realised what was only a month away :ahee:
and no it isnt results day :colonhash:
oh yesss im soooo excited for it all it is unreal :ahee: :ahee:
Original post by mediaya
Oh same LOL 😂, my eyes were hurting yesterday but didnt want to sleep..... Weird

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha very casual!
Maybe we're nocturnal haha?
A gigantic bite has suddenly appeared on the back of my thigh and it is so sore! I don't know WHERE it came from. I mean, I did nip out to see the buns at about 8 o' clock, but I was fully covered up!:erm: Very strange. It really hurts.:frown:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Haha very casual!
Maybe we're nocturnal haha?

haha yh, i am noctural only in the month of ramadan though, in normal days i............still sleep till 12pm:tongue:
Very tired :sigh:
Original post by Salamandastron
I think the only solution to some things is to have your music on full blast through your earphones :smile:
especially when you realise how many thing you have to do and you havent started on them (dammit chores :grumble:)
oh and i realised what was only a month away :ahee:
and no it isnt results day :colonhash:
oh yesss im soooo excited for it all it is unreal :ahee: :ahee:

Please don't do that music thing :hide: my sister does it too, it is sad to see and most likely very bad for you.

Some music is fine, maybe without earphones if that's okay, just to fill the place up a bit and dance and do chores and stuff.
Original post by SeanFM
x

You always rep me:colondollar: It's nice.
Chuffed to bits after catching up with a mate I've known since sixth form.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
You always rep me:colondollar: It's nice.

Just to show you that I'm listening and offering sympathy when something is troubling you. :colondollar:

Latest