Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
What I said above ^^

Ah ok so it's like tattoos then :smile:*
Original post by So Instinct
Pics ples

u haf 2 sey as fallovs: "pix ore it dindu heppen"

Piercings become kind of addictive after a while. I've had a few so I decided to get one. I wanted a belly button piercing but I don't have a toned belly so..

Ah I see. Do you think it has anything to do with being a "loose woman", or to indicate a certain oppenness to others? Someone else brought this up in a previous post, so whats your take? Then again, I suppose no one apart from you or possibly your BF can see them on a daily basis.

Once again, serious question.
(edited 7 years ago)
So I got a nipple piercing a few years ago and I let it close up because I hadn't realised how annoying it would be for the time it would heal. I'm considering getting it re-pierced again in the same place but I don't know if its a good idea or not..

Is it? I'd preferably have replies from other people who have nipple piercings :colondollar:

Spray loads of deodorant on your nipple then flick it off
Original post by Galaxie501
u haf 2 sey as fallovs: "pix ore it dindu heppen"

Ah I see. Do you think it has anything to do with being a "loose woman", or to indicate a certain oppenness to others? Someone else brought this up in a previous post, so whats your take? Then again, I suppose no one apart from you or possibly your BF can see them on a daily basis.

Once again, serious question.

You could say the same thing about tattoos as well to be honest. I don't think all women with nipple piercings are "loose" women and I don't like the term because its frankly nobody's business on how many people a girl sleeps with and what type of piercings define her. I like piercings because I think they look nice and I like feeling nice about myself I guess.

Does that answer the question?
Reply 24
can i lick it
Original post by RobML
can i lick it

I accepted you had creepy posts but this one tops it off.
Reply 26
I accepted you had creepy posts but this one tops it off.

I'd top you off...

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wahrheit

Ah ok so it's like tattoos then :smile:*

Yeah basically :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest