Unicorn's Kingdom MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Dammit CAN YOU NOT

Bop-bopbop-bop-bopbopbopbop this is planrt eartg *que synths*

Oww

HELL NO

Right you are Matrix, right you are

Thats a lie, your dad left years ago becuae of your lying you little liar liar pants on fire

My pet :h:

I do apologise for the excessive tagging and I am pleased that you got the reference :tongue:

:hello:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Matrix123
Woo! :five:

Simon left? No wonder! So he left and now he's with Yasmin :colonhash:
Tbh SassKing and I have probably broken up considering you know I'm in a relationship so....can't really talk about Simon like that without being hypocritical :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well kind of ... there may have been crack involved which i DID NOT approve of :angry: oh well lets hope JT doesnt mind being a step-dad haha. Oh yeah! I hope thats been working out well for you :smile: ahaha ikr
(edited 7 years ago)
Well I got tagged by Rhythm. What could I do? Ignore it? Pahhhlease! :rofl:
I know (don't tell him there's a small part of my heart that is happy he's returned)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im just not going to reply to Rhythm as that will REALLY annoy him teehee :teehee: hmmm well its a good job that Naughty's Road Show is in town then! :naughty:
Original post by SassKing13
I do apologise for the excessive tagging and I am pleased that you got the reference :tongue:

Thats quite alright SassKing and yes i did!! :tongue:
Well kind of ... there may have been crack involces which i DID NOT approve of :angry: oh well lets hope JT doesnt mind being a step-dad haha. Oh yeah! I hope thats been working out well for you :smile: ahaha ikr

Oh dear! :frown: No wonder he wants Naughty for himself!
Who's JT? All I can think of is Justin Timberlake and I'm pretty sure that's not it :tongue: It is thanks! :h:
:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thats quite alright SassKing and yes i did!! :tongue:

How have you been? :tongue: I saw that you had your leavers prom :smile:
Who's JT? All I can think of is Justin Timberlake and I'm pretty sure that's not it :tongue: It is thanks! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

John Taylor of Duran Duran :tongue:
Im just not going to reply to Rhythm as that will REALLY annoy him teehee :teehee: hmmm well its a good job that Naughty's Road Show is in town then! :naughty:

:lol:

On the app, I can't see Naughty in full action, only the word. Over time, I've come to fear the cord in between two colons :tongue: I was about to send :lol: in reply when I nearly jumped back in my seat at the fear of the emoji :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhhh thanks for that clarification...it all makes sense now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohhhh thanks for that clarification...it all makes sense now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're most welcome (The) Matrix :tongue:

On the app, I can't see Naughty in full action, only the word. Over time, I've come to fear the cord in between two colons :tongue: I was about to send :lol: in reply when I nearly jumped back in my seat at the fear of the emoji :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

SassKing is quite right, JT/Tigger is Duran Duran's bass player John :tongue: always did that selfish Duranie :teehee:

👍👌
How have you been? :tongue: I saw that you had your leavers prom :smile:

Ive been great thanks, i hope youve been doing well :biggrin: i did yes haha that was something i sharnt forget 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha 😂😂 thats quiye funny actually haha :lol: oops i may have to be a little more sparing with my favoured emoji then :teehee:
Ive been great thanks, i hope youve been doing well :biggrin: i did yes haha that was something i sharnt forget 😂😂

That's good to hear :smile: I've been quite good thanks :biggrin: I finished the last two assignments that I needed to get done for College on Thursday and now I'm off for the summer. I just have to wait to get contacted about my final grade, but I'm expecting good things :biggrin: Also, Echo and the Bunnymen are playing in Bristol - the 15th of this month I think. So that's going to be good :biggrin: Haha why's that? Care to share? :lol: (not that you have to :tongue:).
(edited 7 years ago)
You're most welcome (The) Matrix :tongue:

Thanks KSKC! :h:
Hahaha 😂😂 thats quiye funny actually haha :lol: oops i may have to be a little more sparing with my favoured emoji then :teehee:

Indeed you must! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's good to hear :smile: I've been quite good thanks :biggrin: I finished the last two assignments that I needed to get done for College on Thursday and now I'm off for the summer. I just have to wait to get contacted about my final grade, but I'm expecting good things :biggrin: Also, Echo and the Bunnymen are playing in Bristol - the 15th of this month I think. So that's going to be good :biggrin: Haha why's that? Care to share? :lol: (not that you have to :tongue:).

Ahh i see good to hear! Yiipee thata fantastic what will one be doing with oneself with all this free time? :biggrin: awesome sounds good to me :biggrin:
And nothing really, i held the pre-party and none of us could walk in our shoes then my friend was so drunk when we went to catch the taxi home at 12.30 haha
Sorry im actually going to have to leave you now, see you soon
Ahh i see good to hear! Yiipee thata fantastic what will one be doing with oneself with all this free time? :biggrin: awesome sounds good to me :biggrin:
And nothing really, i held the pre-party and none of us could walk in our shoes then my friend was so drunk when we went to catch the taxi home at 12.30 haha

Yep :smile: and I'm hoping to find a job actually...I'd also like to try and see some friends and go away and stay with some relatives :smile: (and maybe get through some books and films :tongue:).

Haha I see :tongue: I just thought something really dramatic happened by the way you said it XD I mentioned this to my VM to you a while ago but someone uploaded an Echo and the Bunnymen concert from 1981 that I'd never seen. It is amazing :tongue:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6Ygb4wGoa5-lSa9kBuXP_8lBou6LlRrq
4-0 France :woo: :woo:

:france: :france: :france: :france: :france: :france: :france: :france:

Quick Reply

Latest