The Student Room Group

Losing internet when I become comfortable around my crush?

When we didn't know each other there was strong sexual tension between us, neither of us wouldn't talk, just my heart would race whenever he was around. He was the mysterious boy and I was this mysterious girl. The feeling was euphoric, but after a mutual friend brought us together, we began to talk. As I felt more comfortable, the tension between us faded. Is it normal that I don't look forward to seeing him as much anymore because we already broke the ice? I miss the feeling of being excited and noticing each other but not knowing each other.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
When we didn't know each other there was strong sexual tension between us, neither of us wouldn't talk, just my heart would race whenever he was around. He was the mysterious boy and I was this mysterious girl. The feeling was euphoric, but after a mutual friend brought us together, we began to talk. As I felt more comfortable, the tension between us faded. Is it normal that I don't look forward to seeing him as much anymore because we already broke the ice? I miss the feeling of being excited and noticing each other but not knowing each other.

Losing interest ***
I say you jump on him to reignite the flame. :sexface:
Reply 3
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I say you jump on him to reignite the flame. :sexface:

That's a turn off. I like to be subtle with my signals lol.
Reply 4
Ohhh so this isn't about internet ...
Reply 5
Original post by fefssdf

lol I wana change the title. It's not what you think 😂
Reply 6
lol I wana change the title. It's not what you think 😂

I don't think you can change the title so you're stuck with it hahahah :smile:
Ought to check the ethernet cable...

Kidding. That kind of thing usually happens with crushes before you get to know them properly. You make up these ideals and fantasies about how they are, then they really disappoint you lol, it's just the way it works.
Thread title confused me. I was about to say that losing Internet connection was the universe's way of telling you to put your phone down and pay attention to the person in front of you.
Reply 9
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Thread title confused me. I was about to say that losing Internet connection was the universe's way of telling you to put your phone down and pay attention to the person in front of you.

Blame autocorrect 😂*
Can you answer my thread pls because everyone is focusing on the internet :frown:*
I'm disappointed I thought you had uncovered some connection previously unknown to science between love and wifi.
Reply 11
Original post by Serine Soul
Ought to check the ethernet cable...

Kidding. That kind of thing usually happens with crushes before you get to know them properly. You make up these ideals and fantasies about how they are, then they really disappoint you lol, it's just the way it works.

I hope you didn't mean his biological cable that connects two humans together...
When I climax I usually disable all wifi in a five mile radius. :u:
I wouldn't really class that as interest, interest is being curious about a person and wanting to share more time with them.
You shouldn't rely on these feelings tbh, they come and go.
Must be some kind of weird EMP that he carries around to make sure no one is wearing a wire. You know, like on Hawaii Five-0 :tongue:

But really, maybe it's the chase that you enjoy and/or you've built him up to be something that he could never be and/or you just lost interest in him the more you knew about him.
Original post by Plagioclase
I'm disappointed I thought you had uncovered some connection previously unknown to science between love and wifi.

It came out unintentionally, I know it's a wicked idea.*I'll let you know when I do come up with something :smile:
Original post by fefssdf

Lol

I was going to ask if still on dial-up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Meritocrat
When I climax I usually disable all wifi in a five mile radius. :u:

You're hilarious
Original post by SeanFM
Must be some kind of weird EMP that he carries around to make sure no one is wearing a wire. You know, like on Hawaii Five-0 :tongue:

But really, maybe it's the chase that you enjoy and/or you've built him up to be something that he could never be and/or you just lost interest in him the more you knew about him.

hahaha!

Tbh I also have adhd so i do lose interest very quickly. I do like the chase to an extent, but the guy has to show that he is interested otherwise it gets a little bit frustrating. I feel like once you talk a person the passion just goes away, sadly.*
You're hilarious

hahaha!

Tbh I also have adhd so i do lose interest very quickly. I do like the chase to an extent, but the guy has to show that he is interested otherwise it gets a little bit frustrating. I feel like once you talk a person the passion just goes away, sadly.*

Maybe for the right kind of guy who does everything right.. the spark'll last for just a bit more and you can get closer to having a relationship :redface: maybe not.

Quick Reply

Latest