The Student Room Group

Girls: Dress advice desperately needed! Boys stay away

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Platopus
Thanks everyone for your input! Even those gate crashing boys...The party happened and in the end I did not wear a bra which may be tmi but there ya go.

you are kidding right :facepalm:

Original post by Josb
Good girl.

stop giving them wrong suggestions :unimpressed:
Reply 61
Original post by fatima1998
you are kidding right :facepalm:

No, I'm not kidding. I tried wearing a strapless bra but it didn't work because the dress is backless.
I'd love to see a pic :tongue:
No, I'm not kidding. I tried wearing a strapless bra but it didn't work because the dress is backless.

And who told you to buy a dress like that
Reply 64
And who told you to buy a dress like that

No one told me to buy anything
Reply 65
Original post by Angry Bird
I'd love to see a pic :tongue:

Sorry, gotta preserve my aura of mystery
No one told me to buy anything

you could have bought anything - tbh that dress isn't gonna last long so whats the point of wasting money :sigh:
Reply 67
you could have bought anything - tbh that dress isn't gonna last long so whats the point of wasting money :sigh:

So you're saying that I could have bought anything and in your opinion I should have bought a different dress. Ok um... So that is not only rude and irrelevant with regard to the question that I asked, but also hurts my feelings.
So you're saying that I could have bought anything and in your opinion I should have bought a different dress. Ok um... So that is not only rude and irrelevant with regard to the question that I asked, but also hurts my feelings.

tfw people dont understand you well :cry2:
:facepalm: so how many times you are planning to wear this dress?
Reply 69
tfw people dont understand you well :cry2:
:facepalm: so how many times you are planning to wear this dress?

How did I fail to understand you? I have worn it once to a party and will wear it again in similarly appropriate situations.
How did I fail to understand you? I have worn it once to a party and will wear it again in similarly appropriate situations.

but its all made up of net! what if it tears?
Reply 71
but its all made up of net! what if it tears?

I am trying to be polite here. Please could you kindly stop criticising me.
I am trying to be polite here. Please could you kindly stop criticising me.

but i am not! i am just saying
:getmecoat:
I would recommend a strapless bra or bandeau underneath. If you've got a slightly smaller chest size (like myself :biggrin:), you could potentially go without but I'd still advise you to wear a bandeau. If you've got a slightly larger chest size, then I would definitely recommend a strapless bra with plenty of support.
Reply 74
Original post by Lydia2213
I would recommend a strapless bra or bandeau underneath. If you've got a slightly smaller chest size (like myself :biggrin:), you could potentially go without but I'd still advise you to wear a bandeau. If you've got a slightly larger chest size, then I would definitely recommend a strapless bra with plenty of support.

Party happened days ago now haha but thanks
You can wear a strapless bra?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Original post by lol123456789
You can wear a strapless bra?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Manchester_123
Why the **** would you wear a bra it's a dress? Have you not worn a dress before. Good god

This party happened over a week ago now guys but thank you for replying
Reply 77
Original post by Mathemagicien
I am still not staying away... :huff:

I shall bear in mind the number of male responses to this thread for future reference. Your gender would seem to be particularly susceptible to reverse psychology :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending