The Student Room Group

Can it be forgiven?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foo.mp3
Depends what the lie was. Most people are weak, and will occasionally lie. Personally, I never wittingly tell a lie and expect complete honesty too :yy:

Yeah, good for you.:rolleyes:
It depends upon what the lie actually is.
Original post by Man's wavey

Yeah I guess I could just go visit her, but her blocking my number on her birthday and ending up in tears, doesn't make it much of a positive prospect me popping over with some flowers. She could dash them in my face. And slam the door in my face.

But yeah you're probably right, I'll give it a try.

She might actually forgive me.

Just go over. Take some flowers. If she wont talk to you, then explain to her mum you are sorry and leave them with her. You cant do much more. You cnat change it but you can decide not to do it again. Then give her time and dont pster her. Make sure she understands you realise you let her down.
Will she eventually forgive me?

I lied to a girl and she got proper mad, no't that I missed our appointment but that I lied. And it was her birthday on top of that. So she was furious, and blocked my number.

Can you forgive someone who lied to you?

Or is a lie unforgivable?

Can you forgive someone who lied to you? Yeah, otherwise I'd have no friends, and I'd be hating my family at the moment. It's simple, do something which overshadows what you did wrong and let her bask in the awesomeness of the feat...

If that fails, challenge her to a 1 vs 1 quickscope in rust. Winner takes all. If she wins then I'm sorry bro, there's nothing that can be done :/
I thinks lies are forgive-able but you should accept she wants little to do with you for now. She may forgive you eventually but she may not take you back.
Link thread with what the lie was!,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zygomaticus
Can you forgive someone who lied to you? Yeah, otherwise I'd have no friends, and I'd be hating my family at the moment. It's simple, do something which overshadows what you did wrong and let her bask in the awesomeness of the feat...

If that fails, challenge her to a 1 vs 1 quickscope in rust. Winner takes all. If she wins then I'm sorry bro, there's nothing that can be done :/

That made me laugh:lol:, thanks for brightening up my day.
Original post by SMEGGGY
Link thread with what the lie was!,

Posted from TSR Mobile

I told her I had to babysit my sister's baby while she was out town, and couldn't leave the baby all alone, as my sister was going to be late.

Initially I thought maybe someone told her, but I later found out that she rang my sister and my sister told her that I was never babysitting her baby. :/
I told her I had to babysit my sister's baby while she was out town, and couldn't leave the baby all alone, as my sister was going to be late.

Initially I thought maybe someone told her, but I later found out that she rang my sister and my sister told her that I was never babysitting her baby. :/

And you were doing what then?! ****ing pussy behind her back?? You dirty ****ing bugger.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMEGGGY
And you were doing what then?! ****ing pussy behind her back?? You dirty ****ing bugger.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:erm:. Your mind is getting carried away.

I simply forgot.
Reply 30
I know, you were right, but she sounded upset that I was late and I hesitated on the phone.

But it didn't work, she found out from my friend the truth, and ended up in tears with me as I kept denying the truth. It was her birthday and she was excited so as well.

Oh god, this just depresses me just typing this.

I don't know what to do!!!!!

Right buy her a box of chocolates perhaps some flowers too and a card. And write some stuff in there like you can't live without her and you're really sorry for what you did and you understand if she doesn't forgive you (that in turn makes her feel a little bad if she doesn't forgive you) then drop them round her house or the next time you see her. If she really likes you then she'll forgive you by the end of the week. If not then you can either try asking one of her friends to drop you a good word with her, or be really nasty and date her (slightly uglier) friend so she gets jealous, especially if you act like it's an amazing relationship whenever you're around her, and she'll either become really bitter or try to win you back. (although that last one would be a completely dick move only done when all other resources are exhausted).
And finally a word of encouragement: Come on you can get her back!... Good luck.

I've just read that other comment about your sister telling her. What ........ Your sister is. Why would you do that to your brother? Couldn't she have just gone along with it for your sake?
(edited 7 years ago)
That made me laugh:lol:, thanks for brightening up my day.

Ave, Imperator, morituri te salutant.

Remember bro, if you're down then switch class and Barrett spam and if it gets so bad she's on 27 kills, time for the riot shield. If you lose then play the old 360 last kill or throwing knife only kill card. Good luck on your quest...

The thoughts of all of us in medschool at the moment are with you...
Original post by BobSausage
Right buy her a box of chocolates perhaps some flowers too and a card. And write some stuff in there like you can't live without her and you're really sorry for what you did and you understand if she doesn't forgive you (that in turn makes her feel a little bad if she doesn't forgive you) then drop them round her house or the next time you see her. If she really likes you then she'll forgive you by the end of the week. If not then you can either try asking one of her friends to drop you a good word with her, or be really nasty and date her (slightly uglier) friend so she gets jealous, especially if you act like it's an amazing relationship whenever you're around her, and she'll either become really bitter or try to win you back. (although that last one would be a completely dick move only done when all other resources are exhausted).
And finally a word of encouragement: Come on you can get her back!... Good luck.

I've just read that other comment about your sister telling her. What ........ Your sister is. Why would you do that to your brother? Couldn't she have just gone along with it for your sake?

Thank you for the advice and words of encouragement.

I am yet to question my sister as to why she did what she did, because she won't answer my calls and I am guessing she knows what's she's done. but isn't willing to face me.
Let me guess, you didn't use a condom... Unforgiveable.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Race probably has nothing to do with your self-confessed apparent lack of moral scruples or presumed freshness (guess you've previously been banned on another account and are, in fact, not a newbie - which would, perhaps, explain your poor attitude) :rolleyes:

And I love your infullsail site, very insightful.:h:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Next time, show a little respect to your elders

I laughed at this. Well.. At you too actually

OP: Idk if I fully understand what the lie was.. Lol. But from what I understand, I wouldn't do what BobSausage recommended bcus you didn't anything that requires that sort of apology.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending