The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mediaya
are u fasting as well ?

Nope, im not religious.
Original post by Blondie987
Ty so much! You're always so uplifting on tsr when I need it! Same to you of course! :biggrin:

No worries!!
Wlell i do my best! I dont like seeing you this way and want to make sure youre happy, even though i imagine im the last person you want to talk to! But im always here for you!
Thankyou! :biggrin:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Nope, im not religious.

of right :biggrin:
I feel great :biggrin:
Ive got so much energy but everyones asleep and ill wake them up if i try to burn it off!
Super pumped :biggrin:

But insecure still :frown:
No worries!!
Wlell i do my best! I dont like seeing you this way and want to make sure youre happy, even though i imagine im the last person you want to talk to! But im always here for you!
Thankyou! :biggrin:

Aw! Don't think like that! Of course you're never the last person I want to talk to! :biggrin: ty again!
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I know You know :ahee: and thanks :jumphug:
What happened with the persons you're talking about tho \: ?

Spoiler

Ty again! I'll talk to you on kik next time we're on :biggrin:

Night!
Original post by mediaya
of right :biggrin:

And tbh woth the amount of comfort eating i do i wouldnt be able to do it anyway
Aw, no still? :frown: you're absolutely awesome though, people should feel honoured to be your friend :hugs:

Just one of my friends is being distant and I feel like I'm losing them :frown:

Throughout my life I have always found it hard to keep friends due to the way they treat me, something I do or we just end up drifting apart. I guess that is the way life is and everyone experiences this at some point in their life.

Thank you, and I honestly say the same for you! If people don't want to be friends with you then that is their loss. :smile:

Ohh :frown: have they become distant recently? Could you talk to them about it and explain how you feel?
Aw! Don't think like that! Of course you're never the last person I want to talk to! :biggrin: ty again!

Its true!
Im always thinking like that tbh!
My insecurities are in full swing tonight! But thankyou! Fact: Youre the nicest most wonderful person whos ever lived!! I feel honoured to be able to chat to someone like you! Honestly!
No worries! :biggrin:
Original post by moment of truth
Throughout my life I have always found it hard to keep friends due to the way they treat me, something I do or we just end up drifting apart. I guess that is the way life is and everyone experiences this at some point in their life.

Thank you, and I honestly say the same for you! If people don't want to be friends with you then that is their loss. :smile:

Ohh :frown: have they become distant recently? Could you talk to them about it and explain how you feel?

I can definitely relate to that :yep: it just seems sometimes like you either have to let people walk over you or stand up for yourself and lose them altogether, by that should be what friendship's about, you know?

Yeah I will, I'm not letting it go down without me getting a word in lol :wink:
Now im feeling really down and depressed.
I feel unwanted here and in my own life too!
Im always crying now, i feel its the most appropriate thing to do!
Im worthless and my only use in the world is for people to feel better because they can bully me. I think thats my purpose in the world. It serves me right for being a quiet ugly useless hateful sack of ****.
Im gonna sleep tonight, no one wake me up, ever!! I mean it! Dont!
Im worthless and my only use in the world is for people to feel better because they can bully me. I think thats my purpose in the world. It serves me right for being a quiet ugly useless hateful sack of ****.

who pissed in your cornflakes?
I can definitely relate to that :yep: it just seems sometimes like you either have to let people walk over you or stand up for yourself and lose them altogether, by that should be what friendship's about, you know?

Yeah I will, I'm not letting it go down without me getting a word in lol :wink:

Yep, and that's the terrible thing! But it's better to have a few true friends than loads of "friends" that you don't trust or feel like you can talk to about anything. Too often have I let people walk all over me just for the sake of having people there but that's not the way it should be.

That's good :smile: they are silly for the way they are behaving with you anyway!

:hugs: I'm sure people do care and you are wanted!

i want you:colondollar:, you're not alone
don't you dare sleep then! i really mean it !! i need you so i can cry besides you on results day if i fail my english so DON'T sleep if i can't wake you up.......i don't want to disobey youu by waking you up so pleease dont sleep lol
Original post by SentryE3D
who pissed in your cornflakes?

Well I did eat cornflakes shortly before posting this! So I'm not too sure tbh!
But in all seriousness I just don't feel wanted in the world by anyone!
Original post by moment of truth
:hugs: I'm sure people do care and you are wanted!

:hugs:
Well I sure hope so but I highly doubt it tbh.
But thanks man!
Original post by mediaya
i want you:colondollar:, you're not alone
don't you dare sleep then! i really mean it !! i need you so i can cry besides you on results day if i fail my english so DON'T sleep if i can't wake you up.......i don't want to disobey youu by waking you up so pleease dont sleep lol

Thankyou, you're so nice!
I'm really tired though!
Well I may wake up for results day then and then I'll sleep forevermore!
But I'm sure you'll pass your English with flying colours!!!
I must sleep! .
Thankyou, you're so nice!
I'm really tired though!
Well I may wake up for results day then and then I'll sleep forevermore!
But I'm sure you'll pass your English with flying colours!!!
I must sleep! .

lol i was only joking:wink: you obviously dont need my permission too sleep:tongue:
i was only saying thta coz u said u woulnt wake up
thanks
good night

Spoiler

Well I did eat cornflakes shortly before posting this! So I'm not too sure tbh!
But in all seriousness I just don't feel wanted in the world by anyone!

why do you think so negative?:sad: it makes me remember that i am alone :sadnod:, it depresses me and makes me want to cry :bawling:when people are sad :argh:, please dont be sad :adore:i beg you, i know you have 2 people AT LEAST beside you that want you and you know who they are.....:grouphugs:
think positive and relax:h:good luck in doing that my friend :gthumb:

Latest