The Student Room Group

If we have Black History Month why don't we have White History Month?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tanyapotter
I'm not denying them. I'm genuinely interested in reading these sources instead of reading your repetitive, vindictive drawl.

What is that disgusting avatar of yours?
Original post by TercioOfParma
Could you give me about 20 minutes please?

Sure, I'll probably read them tomorrow in that case though. Thanks!
I'm not denying them. I'm genuinely interested in reading these sources instead of reading your repetitive, vindictive drawl.

Are you really trying to tell me you've not heard of any of them? Utter nonsense. You're a complete denier and no better than the idiots who deny the Holocaust quite frankly. You are disregarding them because they do not suit your own narrative.
Source, please

Haiti : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
There are plenty on that ^

Roman slavery of celts and germanics : http://www.fsmitha.com/review/r-burns.htm
Original post by welshiee
Are you really trying to tell me you've not heard of any of them? Utter nonsense. You're a complete denier and no better than the idiots who deny the Holocaust quite frankly. You are disregarding them because they do not suit your own narrative.

I don't think you understand. I'm not denying them: I'm genuinely going to read those sources and educate myself. What's your problem?
I don't think you understand. I'm not denying them: I'm genuinely going to read those sources and educate myself. What's your problem?

Read them then and educate yourself. I still refuse to believe you are not aware of such events already and are in fact intent on pushing a narrative like most of the liberal loonies on here.
when OP is a lowkey racist and suddenly all of his dumb posts make sense :colonhash:

I'm not racist for having a different opinion
There is far too much white history to fit into a single month!
Original post by IronicalMan
What is that disgusting avatar of yours?

It's the German flag. You may have seen it around. It belongs to a country called Germany!
It's the German flag. You may have seen it around. It belongs to a country called Germany!

NAZI RACIST FASCIST, though tbh, Germany is nothing to be proud about, maybe if you changed it to the White black and red it may have some value?
Original post by welshiee
Read them then and educate yourself. I still refuse to believe you are not aware of such events already and are in fact intent on pushing a narrative like most of the liberal loonies on here.

And what narrative would that be?
Original post by physicsphysics91
I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it, I'm asking why there is not a white one

Oh. Well because every month white leaders, and historical figures are taught in schools? Every month is "white history" month. Its just not a holiday, or an event or "recognized". Maybe because majority of the population in the West (UK/USA) is white so of course majority of history is about white figures, so does there really need a white history month while majority of the 12 months in the year is in celebration of white history month(s)? It should be called white history year. Now that's sounds more fitting, don't you think?
(edited 7 years ago)
NAZI RACIST FASCIST, though tbh, Germany is nothing to be proud about, maybe if you changed it to the White black and red it may have some value?

I, a non-"aryan", non-white, non-german, non-european 18 year old girl, am a nazi racist fascist. And not simply someone studying German for 10 years who is interested in the country's culture and language and wants to pursue engineering there in the future. Okay :nah:
I, a non-"aryan", non-white, non-european, non-german 18 year old girl, am a nazi racist fascist. And not simply someone studying German for 10 years who is interested in the country's culture and language and wants to pursue engineering there in the future. Okay :nah:

Why use it's flag then? Flags represent nationality, culture ect. And Germany is ****ing shite lmao
They have a lot of history but a lot of it has been destroyed, negated and put under the rug to accommodate for Arab, European, Persian and east Asian history.
White people have real **** to deal with
Why use it's flag then? Flags represent nationality, culture ect. And Germany is ****ing shite lmao

*its, *etc
and Britain is more shite, I disapprove of Brexit, I'm fluent in German, etc. Many reasons. Maybe one reason is also to watch idiots like you jump to conclusions and reveal your pathetic selves to be the xenophobes that you are. Who knows, though?
*its, *etc
and Britain is more shite, I disapprove of Brexit, I'm fluent in German, etc. Many reasons. Maybe one reason is also to watch idiots like you jump to conclusions and reveal your pathetic selves to be the xenophobes that you are. Who knows, though?

LOL, you will be German, they will all be foreign anyway. German is a dying language. German isn't a widely used language, and is also difficult, waste of time. Xenophobe....hmmm you should go to Cologne, travel alone at night, you will enjoy it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending