The Student Room Group

If we have Black History Month why don't we have White History Month?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IronicalMan
eg I am not a white supremacist, but I will hate an unpatriotic white person but like a patriotic brown/black person.

what
Original post by tanyapotter

For example I agree with various policies from across the political spectrum but disagree with many as well
what

What's hard to understand about that?
What's hard to understand about that?

You can't just say you distrust all Jewish people and then carry on the convsersation as normal. I have no desire to speak to an antisemite. Bye
You can't just say you distrust all Jewish people and then carry on the convsersation as normal. I have no desire to speak to an antisemite. Bye

Considering their positions of power and influence, I do not distrust those without such.... as there would be no need to, look at the muslims getting pissed of with the jews in Palestine and what the jews do there, hmmm maybe I should say Zionists. But the jews hold a disproportionate position of power compared to any other group, you cannot deny that.
Reply 105
Well I'm not really anywhere on the political spectrum, but I like the sound of the music and tbf I hate grime music and modern society and I do distrust Jews considering their positions of power and influence.

LMFAO, talking casually about Nazi rock music and then the casual antisemitic comment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nurne
LMFAO, talking casually about Nazi rock music and then the casual antisemitic comment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I listened to another genre of music, would you immediately accuse me of having the political opinions of such? Not to mention I don't understand half of it, and I do listen to other stuff.....
How do you even know it's nazi rock. IT'S IRONICAL MUSIC.
Reply 107
If I listened to another genre of music, would you immediately accuse me of having the political opinions of such? Not to mention I don't understand half of it, and I do listen to other stuff.....
How do you even know it's nazi rock. IT'S IRONICAL MUSIC.

Don't mean to insult you in anyway, it's just that I burst out laughing at the casual way you said that you 'distrust the Jews'. And listen to Nazi rock, just so outlandish.
Original post by Nurne

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also, people that are not Nazi's make antisemitic comments, if you can call them that anyway. If I stated the same about white males I bet you wouldn't call be a racist bigot?
Original post by Hippysnake

100% this.
Original post by Nurne
Don't mean to insult you in anyway, it's just that I burst out laughing at the casual way you said that you 'distrust the Jews'. And listen to Nazi rock, just so outlandish.

Don't apologize if I was offended, I really don't care and because of having to apologize to the easily offended, we end up with huge divides in society and people not being able to voice their opinions/concerns, so by all means say what you want!
Don't apologize if I was offended, I really don't care and because of having to apologize to the easily offended, we end up with huge divides in society and people not being able to voice their opinions/concerns, so by all means say what you want!

That was quite a liberal thing to say, as I said, I don't really sit anywhere on the political spectrum but like things about all of them, and hate others.
Reply 112
That was quite a liberal thing to say, as I said, I don't really sit anywhere on the political spectrum but like things about all of them, and hate others.

What?!?!? XD. Are you arguing with yourself? I literally can't stop laughing.
Original post by Nurne
What?!?!? XD. Are you arguing with yourself? I literally can't stop laughing.

Somewhat for irony, though I usually dislike most parts of liberalism, I'll blame the indoctrination in school lmao. I am a funny person regardless, when not voicing political opinions. But I do like nazi music and I do like voicing left wing stuff for irony/humour. I am quite drunk as well.
Original post by SuperHuman98
Why, because most History we are taught in school is white...

If you think about it for a moment, you'll realise:
a) Britain is a predominantly white country.
b) We live in Britain (I assume you do, because visitors to TSR tend to be British; this being a forum about Britain.)
c) Ergo we tend to learn more about British history.
d) Ergo we learn a lot more about white people.
Amongst other reasons...

Black people have been shamed by racist scum for all of history and are still shamed today. White people have faced no such shame.

Are you being serious? Clue: The Irish.

Original post by nutcase13
Still surely it doesn't mean we can't celebrate prominent figures of all races? Heck judging by your argument we should have an Indigenous people month aswell

People don't like their own hypocrisy being highlighted.

Original post by Ravenous
95% of the history we learn in school is to do with White people.

^^ Above reply somewhere (first one.)
Well I'm not really anywhere on the political spectrum, but I like the sound of the music and tbf I hate grime music and modern society and I do distrust Jews considering their positions of power and influence.

that does sound just a tad neo-Nazi with your views on Jewish people. have you considered a career with the Labour party, some people there are fans of anti-Semitism.
Some people really should grow up. There are still negative attitudes toward black people even if we don't notice them. White people have never been institutionally discriminated against in the UK or the US, but all these big crybabies have to pretend that it's difficult being white.
Original post by JordanL_
Some people really should grow up. There are still negative attitudes toward black people even if we don't notice them. White people have never been institutionally discriminated against in the UK or the US, but all these big crybabies have to pretend that it's difficult being white.

Being a white male is difficult when every company and university is trying to fill gender and ethnic diversity quotas, it's reverse discrimination
Black people have been shamed by racist scum for all of history and are still shamed today. White people have faced no such shame.

Tell sjw's that there is no shame in being white they are teaching white children they should hate themselves for being white.
Original post by JordanL_

Except that is exactly what positive discrimination is......

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending