The Student Room Group

Relationship advice

I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years now, we were great together, we've never cheated on each other or anything to break us up. But in January she decided to break it because we hadn't told our families and it just wasn't right. Since then I've still loved her, cared for her, tried to forget her but I found out whilst me and her weren't together she was talking to my brother who was her first 'crush' and that hurt me but she told me she was confused as of what she could've done and i believe that I honestly do but now we're back together, cleared the air but I just don't feel that spark anymore but then when I don't talk to her I miss her immensely..what do I do
Reply 1
Original post by Aman7
I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years now, we were great together, we've never cheated on each other or anything to break us up. But in January she decided to break it because we hadn't told our families and it just wasn't right. Since then I've still loved her, cared for her, tried to forget her but I found out whilst me and her weren't together she was talking to my brother who was her first 'crush' and that hurt me but she told me she was confused as of what she could've done and i believe that I honestly do but now we're back together, cleared the air but I just don't feel that spark anymore but then when I don't talk to her I miss her immensely..what do I do

Keeping it in the family...

Do the family know about her and vice versa now? Are you both the same ethnicity? If so why the secret? If you don't have a spark now, end it. We all miss our exs from time to time. It'll fade in time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Foo.mp3
Why so?

On what level(s)?

It's like now that she's apologised to me I just don't have that feeling with her anymore...I really care about her but I don't feel it anymore
Reply 3
Original post by SMEGGGY
Keeping it in the family...

Do the family know about her and vice versa now? Are you both the same ethnicity? If so why the secret? If you don't have a spark now, end it. We all miss our exs from time to time. It'll fade in time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My family and her family don't get along that's why, and yeah
Reply 4
Original post by Foo.mp3
Sexually, emotionally, intellectually, or a combination of some of these?

Sexually, emotionally, just the way she used to talk doesn't make me happy like it did. It may be because I've waited and waited for her and she's always been the one to hurt me and now I'm back with her but I just don't think I can do it anymore
Reply 5
I would tell them to leave the relationship but is that what I want

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending