The Student Room Group

Bristol Student House Share

Hi,

I am starting my pharmacology degree at Bristol Uni in September and I am looking for a room to rent in a house share or someone/people to buddy up with to find somewhere.

I am 25, worked abroad and am keen to find a somewhere to live with some cool people. Any suggestions would be awesome.
Hi Joe, we need one more person to secure a 4 bedroom shared apartment asap. Hope you're interested. Marionette apartment on Clifton triangle, mixed household currently one guy and two girls. All Uni's welcome. £110pw £500 deposit £228 agency fee We need one more person in order to secure this place!
Original post by jacobbryant
Hi Joe, we need one more person to secure a 4 bedroom shared apartment asap. Hope you're interested. Marionette apartment on Clifton triangle, mixed household currently one guy and two girls. All Uni's welcome. £110pw £500 deposit £228 agency fee We need one more person in order to secure this place!

Hi I'm a first yr student looking for a house share for 2017/18 in Bristol, are you still looking for one more person for your house as I would take the offer straight away if you are.

Ralph
Original post by Joe_HW27
Hi,

I am starting my pharmacology degree at Bristol Uni in September and I am looking for a room to rent in a house share or someone/people to buddy up with to find somewhere.

I am 25, worked abroad and am keen to find a somewhere to live with some cool people. Any suggestions would be awesome.

Hi mate, I'm a 1st yr student, 18 yrs, looking for a house next year as well so if your still looking for a house for 2017/18 I would be up for sharing a house with you.
Original post by Ralpharthur
Hi mate, I'm a 1st yr student, 18 yrs, looking for a house next year as well so if your still looking for a house for 2017/18 I would be up for sharing a house with you.

Ralph
Unfortunately not, we ended up getting studios instead. Hope you find somewhere :smile:
Hi,

If you are still looking for accommodation for 17/18, please consider coming to live with Fresh Student Living at New Bridewell. We're right in the centre of Bristol and within easy walking distance of the University of Bristol; we offer stylish, modern studios with bills included and staff on site 24/7 to assist you in having the best possible university experience. If you want to come and meet us and have a nose at what is on offer, please give us a call on 0117 9927640 (or head to freshstudentliving.co.uk).

Fresh - New Bridewell

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending