The Student Room Group

Best game you've played since you started gaming?

Scroll to see replies

Theres too many

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Timesplitters: Future Perfect
Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War

The Lord of The Rings: Conquest
CoD 4: Modern Warfare

Need for Speed Underground II

Back in the day PES was king!
But been playing fifa now since fifa 10
And also i always like a good F1 game

When i was really young
Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm
Socom US Navy Seals
On the ps2 but have not really liked the next gen ones and now the series' seem gone.

On the PC there is

Company of Heroes
Medieval II:Total war
Mount &Blade: Warband
(edited 7 years ago)
Mummies & Daddies. Especially when you get to the next level
Reply 102
I'm curious as to whether anyone on the PS4 downloaded Tropico 5 whilst it was free the other month? Such a great game! It is literally a mixture of Civilization and The Sims :biggrin:
Aidyn Chronicles (N64), Earlier Legend of Zelda games, Time Splitters and Spyro fo sure
skyrim! (sorry to be boring, haha)

persona 4 also has a place in my heart.
League of Legends
Reply 106
Original post by kirigiri
skyrim! (sorry to be boring, haha)

persona 4 also has a place in my heart.

I think Skyrim has a special place in every gamer's heart, don't worry :tongue:
Original post by PugDevil

As for the best game I have played recently, it has to be Witcher 3. The amount of detail in that game is just :adore:

Yes! I was going to post the same, The Witcher 3 is beautiful :coma::dice: the first fantasy rpg that I loved, and the blood and wine dlc reaffirmed it
Reply 108
Original post by getfunky!
Yes! I was going to post the same, The Witcher 3 is beautiful :coma::dice: the first fantasy rpg that I loved, and the blood and wine dlc reaffirmed it

I just started again over the weekend, but I think when I actually have some money (poor student :redface:) then I will buy the DLC! From what I have seen though, all it looks just as good as the game :biggrin:
Original post by Kamara7
I LOVED Mario games omg (I lie, I still love them :biggrin:):
Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Old Door
Mario Kart Double Dash
also Super Smash Bros Melee
Simpsons Hit and Run
loved Spyro, Crash Bandicoot and Rayman

The nostalgia is so real that I had to google Gamecube and PS2 games, god damn it @PugDevil! :rofl:
There's also Need for Speed, Wallace and Gromit: Project Zoo and this game:

Spoiler

Can't forget Professor Layton as well! :excited:

Luke! I found you! :lol:

Professah!!!!! :laugh:
Are you a gamecube fanboy as well :colondollar: I really wanna get thousand year door. I have mario kart double dash and super smash bros melee, theyre the best in their series :biggrin:
Which is your favourite professor layton?
Original post by Fox Corner
Spyro the dragon!!!!

I have legitimately missed my train stop because of Spryo, can confirm Spyro is awesome!
I just started again over the weekend, but I think when I actually have some money (poor student :redface:) then I will buy the DLC! From what I have seen though, all it looks just as good as the game :biggrin:

:lol: I don't own the dlc either, just been seeing tidbits from YouTube.. Couldn't wait to see how vampires would work in the game.

Straying off topic here, welcome to the team!:biggrin:
Reply 112
Original post by getfunky!
:lol: I don't own the dlc either, just been seeing tidbits from YouTube.. Couldn't wait to see how vampires would work in the game.

Straying off topic here, welcome to the team!:biggrin:

Ah right, same here! Although the temptation to watch a full walkthrough is sometimes too much, but I've resisted as I don't want to ruin the experience :biggrin:

Thank you very much!
Not the best here but the one which is linked to my childhood the most
Runescape! :biggrin:
Reply 114
Original post by Mehodax
Not the best here but the one which is linked to my childhood the most
Runescape! :biggrin:

I think I literally played Runescape... once? :colondollar: What would you say is so enjoyable about it?
MIne would either be any lego game or atm i am really addicted to ratchet and clank! :biggrin:
I think I literally played Runescape... once? :colondollar: What would you say is so enjoyable about it?

You've got a fully different life in a parallel world where you have to cook, hunt, mine, cut wood, fish etc to survive.
I kept thinking about those olden times where everyone's got a sword and rely on themselves to get around and Runescape provided just that.
legend of zelda
goldeneye

both on n64
DOTA / DOTA 2 (started ~12 years ago:smile:)

I also thoroughly enjoyed Diablo 2, Warcraft and the Starcraft series.
Skyrim, or Pokemon Emerald (the first game I played, back in 2005). I feel so old...

Quick Reply

Latest